Zipped - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Possibly. I want to switch to the alternative once the minutes issue is fixed to see how they like that. It kind of throws me back to vB days with the layout and that is where all my members came from for the most part. I know on one forum they really didn't like having the post date moved to the bottom of each post.

Speaking of, need to get with you and get v6Mustang updated to the latest xenbase as well. How should I export my style to get it to you for that?

Hope you don't mind my onslaught here of suggestions:

Screenshot 2014-05-14 23.52.02.webp

Seems naked in the input fields. Possible added a light text for Username & Password or some other indicator of what goes there?

If you want start a Ticket and attach the xml from v6mustang and your current version of Zipped. I will get what I can fixed before I head to the lake for the weekend.

Russ updated Zipped with a new update entry:

1.3.4 Update + Dark Version

This update brings it up-to-date with XenBase 1.3.4. A list of changes and fixes can be found here.

Specific to Frag Zone:

• Updated to XenBase 1.3.4
  • Fixed minor coloring issues
  • Released Zipped Dark along with it

Before upgrading please make a backup of your current XenBase and style. To upgrade simply import XenBase overwriting your existing copy, along with Zipped ....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried to purchase today but my VISA Card declined the purchase, not sure why but i'd give it a try again :)

Tried to purchase today but my VISA Card declined the purchase, not sure why but i'd give it a try again :)

Interesting, we have little control over that aspect, could be a disconnect between the card and paypal.

If you want you can PM me and try manually sending the funds rather than checking out through the site.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

1.4.0 Beta 1 Fixes

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series,...

1.4.1 Update

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

The dark style is not working correctly for me. Just installed and the header is blue, links are blue, its like something is causing it to blend in with the default xenforo theme. zipped like works great.

The dark style is not working correctly for me. Just installed and the header is blue, links are blue, its like something is causing it to blend in with the default xenforo theme. zipped like works great.

Did you install it as a child of the Zipped Light by chance? This will make it function correctly.

I'll add it to the instructions my apologies*

Top Bottom