1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zend/Registry.php on line 30

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Y@Y@, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Y@Y@

Y@Y@ Member

my site just stop and i get this

Fatal error: Class 'ArrayObject' not found in /home/gri***r/domains/***********.com/public_html/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 30

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This is a problem with your PHP configuration. ArrayObject is part of the standard library. Your PHP installation must be using --disable-spl.

I recommend you upgrade PHP on your server to 5.3.x (latest is currently 5.3.15). This upgrade is recommended anyways. And 5.3 no longer allows you to disable the standard library which should fix this error.

Y@Y@ likes this.
  3. Y@Y@

Y@Y@ Member

thanks fix

4. veseoj

veseoj Guest

I'm having the same problem - not sure what to do, server is fine. It just "happened", no recent changes or anything.

Running Nginx 1.2.3 and PHP-FPM 5.3.16.

5. Jake Bunce

The same exact error? On PHP 5.3? Are you sure? Because that error shouldn't be possible on PHP 5.3

6. veseoj

veseoj Guest

Same exact error.

7. Jake Bunce

Then you need to:

1) Confirm your PHP version. This error shouldn't be possible on PHP 5.3

2) While you're at it, make sure your PHP Configure Command does not include --disable-spl.

You can check both of these things by uploading a phpinfo page.

Attached Files:

8. veseoj

veseoj Guest

Page uploaded, it is definitely 5.3 and does not include disable-spl.

9. Jake Bunce

Please post the error message you are getting. I want to confirm the error.

10. veseoj

veseoj Guest

PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayObject' not found in /path/to/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 31

11. Jake Bunce

Sure enough. That's the same error.

So basically this error shouldn't be possible on your current setup. Either your forum is running a different instance of PHP than the one you are checking, or this is some strange problem with your PHP configuration in which case I recommend reinstalling PHP on your server (contact your host or server person). ArrayObject is part of the standard library so it's a PHP problem and not a XenForo problem.

12. veseoj

veseoj Guest

The host/server person is me so I guess I will try to re install it. Running CentOS 6 for reference.