YouTube Video on Member Profile Page [Deleted]

Sheldon

stewart1champ submitted a new resource:

YouTube Video on Member Profile Page (version pG1.0) - Show off your favorite video.

This template edit will allow a small YouTube video to be shown on your Member Profile page via Custom User Fields.

To begin with, first, create the custom profile field:
7z4aL3.png

ESPxbl.png

2Eblqp.png

In the first image, you can see all we want from the YouTube link is the last part of the video code.
wzKEyy.png

In this case, it would be 09LTT0xwdfw.

That would be copied to...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing Stewart! :D

Another touch for the profile page that will allow members to customize it and make it theirs :)

Maybe we can have an option to put the video in a "block" as well for some additional style to it.

Absolutely... I was more interested in just getting this accomplished. I am sure others can tweak, and have much better adjustments than I can.

It's all good take ya time. I'd give it a shot myself but I'm playing Halo.

Could you possibly add Playlists feature to this sometime? Maybe my users can post their "Let's Play" videos in their profile. ^-^

5 stars bro! How do I get this to autoplay?

Thanks to my fellow Admin, figured it out.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.YouTube}">
    <iframe width="192" height="156" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$user.customFields.YouTube}?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</xen:if>

After {$user.customFields.YouTube}

Add ?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1

Thanks to my fellow Admin, figured it out.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.YouTube}">
    <iframe width="192" height="156" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/{$user.customFields.YouTube}?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</xen:if>

After {$user.customFields.YouTube}

Add ?autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
Thanks bruh! I got them both up now!

Hmmm, I have it working, is there a way to simply add auto play to the videos ? or will I need to come into the html box for this ?

Top Bottom