Yes another discussion forum launch 🚀 😂

Brad P

Would like to welcome you to our newest community Speak Chat Forum

Speak Chat forum discussions made easy!
Image 01-06-2023 at 19.51.webp
We are thrilled to announce the opening of our new general discussion forum! Speak Chat Forum.

Our platform is designed to provide a space for people to share their thoughts and ideas on a wide range of topics.

Whether you are interested in politics, sports, entertainment, or anything in between, our forum is the perfect place to connect with like-minded individuals and engage in meaningful discussions.

We believe that everyone has a unique perspective to share, and we want to provide a platform where those voices can be heard. Our forum is open to people from all walks of life, regardless of their background or beliefs.

In addition to fostering a community of thoughtful discussion, we are also committed to providing a safe and constructive environment for all members. We have developed clear guidelines for user behavior to ensure that everyone feels welcome and respected.

We are excited to see where this forum will go and look forward to hearing your ideas and perspectives.

So join in the conversation and let's make this forum a vibrant and engaging space for all! 😊

Last edited:
Site looks and works okay, but is Jason paid to post? Shortie too? Others as well? I appreciate you've got to get started somehow, but the content from paid posters stands out a mile - rapid-fire wishy-washy nonsense - that, quite frankly, wouldn't encourage me to engage.

This isn't a criticism, just an observation from 5 mins read of your forums, but a strategy you should keep under review in the longer term because comments like this ...

Over here in the UK, those who commit a lot of crimes tend to do it because it's like a cool thing to do, commit a crime and get arrested.

... are just laughable and wouldn't get anyone with a serious interest in politics and debates to sign-up.

I did spot a small issue with duplicate home links in your breadcrumb navigation:

1683762705831.png

... which may well be connected to the HOME tab at the top that links to the same page as the FORUMS tab; maybe remove HOME it if you don't intend to have two different landing pages for the forums.

Good luck. (y)

Visually OK site, but indeed some of the posters look like paid ones, they seem to be posting such artificial looking content, lacking genuine interest in any of the topics they talk about.

But topic wise, general chat discussion forums - that's gonna be a tough niche. I feel like I see these popping up frequently but none last any meaningful amount of time. I hope your forum is the exception, and that it flourishes.

@VBX Co @markku

Thank you both very much for taking a moment of your time to view my site and explain your thoughts.

SCF has been up a few weeks and yes I have a few members that I have asked to post content that are familiar to other known sites that are paid to post for me it was something I just thought it needed to get the ball rolling… I do agree 💯 that some posts are very AI and that is something I will keep an eye on but not something I hope to continue doing in the long run 😊

It’s 2.30 am here in UK so I’ll fix that breadcrumb out in morning thank you for pointing that out i obviously need to go spec savers 😂

Will update signature also.

Have taken both points on board and will just see how it all pans out.

Nice styling on the site... only hard issue you will probably face is the "niche" that you are in. So many now fall back to FB/Twitter for their "general chatter' activities. It's probably one of the hardest niches to gain traction in unless you can get some "big name" folks on board (think controversial).

Nice styling on the site... only hard issue you will probably face is the "niche" that you are in. So many now fall back to FB/Twitter for their "general chatter' activities. It's probably one of the hardest niches to gain traction in unless you can get some "big name" folks on board (think controversial).
Need you to sign up then @Tracy Perry ;) "Big Name"

SCF has been up a few weeks and yes I have a few members that I have asked to post content that are familiar to other known sites that are paid to post for me it was something I just thought it needed to get the ball rolling
I did wonder how you managed to make it take off like a rocket, especially in today's environment. As usual, money talks, clever move.

I did wonder how you managed to make it take off like a rocket, especially in today's environment. As usual, money talks, clever move.
Nowadays it’s very hard to establish an active community without some paid posting. That itself lets other members engage more on content. So yes, money talks. The more you invest, the bigger your engagement. Not saying it’s something you should keep on doing though. But for starting a great method.

Interesting 6 post per page limit too. Makes threads seem more active due to increased pagination.
Paging after just 6 posts would drive me nuts. For a laugh, I might temporarily set my forum to page after just one post and see if anyone notices lol.

Top Bottom