Yabb to xenForo & CMS integration

mdneilson

I am looking for a forum software to build a full site from a forum community currently running yabb 2.2. Is it possible to convert from yabb, and how difficult is it?

Also, I'd like to fully integrate (visual & user bridge) the forum and CMS (worpress or joomla). Again, if possible, how easy is this process? Thanks.

Since XenForo does not have a YaBB converter, you would have to convert your YaBB forum to phpBB 3, vBulletin 3/4, or IPB and then converting that to XenForo. There does exist a WordPress bridge, but I do not personally use it.

Thanks...

Does anyone know of a visually integrated site using Wordpress and xenForo that I can take a look at?

Also, I've been trying to look at styles in the forums, but I am getting a permissions error, why?

What features does the Wordpress bridge have, or is it just user sync?

Can xenforo be visually integrated with a wordpress theme?
I've seen a few xenforo styles, but they all look like the default with different colors/icons/etc. I don't want to pay $140 for my site to look like a forum, I want my forum to look like my site. Thanks.

What features does the Wordpress bridge have, or is it just user sync?
Comment integration.
xenscripts version allows you to use WP cache programs.

Can xenforo be visually integrated with a wordpress theme?
I've seen a few xenforo styles, but they all look like the default with different colors/icons/etc. I don't want to pay $140 for my site to look like a forum, I want my forum to look like my site. Thanks.

XenDynamic pulls XF CSS into Wordpress, but that's not what you want.
You'd be best to just style xenforo to look like your WP yourself.

Top Bottom