[XTR] User Posts in Thread

[XTR] User Posts in Thread [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] User Posts in Thread - Display all posts posted by a specific user in a thread.

View attachment 266960

Do you want to filter specific user posts in any thread?

This add-on will add the ability to display all posts posted by a specific user in a thread.

View attachment 266961

View attachment 266962

Mobile view

View attachment 266963

User Group Permission

View attachment 266964

Feature list
  • Compatible with all forum types
  • User group permission (per node)

Required...

Read more about this resource...

Exactly what I was looking for! But, I can't get it to work... the "Show All" button isn't showing up on my threads.

I've installed the add-on. I've turned on the permissions. My XF and PHP versions are correct. But it's not there.

Help! Thanks!

Exactly what I was looking for! But, I can't get it to work... the "Show All" button isn't showing up on my threads.

I've installed the add-on. I've turned on the permissions. My XF and PHP versions are correct. But it's not there.

Help! Thanks!
Never mind! I figured it out! The button is now "All posts by XXXXXX" in each comment! Perfect!

It's perfect! On some other custom-coded XF forums where I'm a member, I've seen this feature.

I've been looking for an add-on, since I'm not a coder and am not in a position to hire one for my fledgling forum. I even asked another add-on developer about it (but he didn't see a demand for it).

Then just last night I found yours! It's exactly what I wanted. Worth the money!

In a long thread, you might want to filter it down to just the posts by a particular member (or even your own), if you're trying to find a particular post... or if you want to get a "summary" of a member's thoughts on the topic. I find it quite useful.

Thank you!

Highly recommended, folks!

Top Bottom