[XTR] Unlimited Prefix Styles

[XTR] Unlimited Prefix Styles 1.0.2

No permission to download

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Unlimited Thread Prefix Styles - Best way to create unlimited thread prefix style.

This add-on allows you to create unlimited thread prefix style and you may select to them easily per each prefix.

XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility
  • Requires PHP 7.2+
  • Supports only XF 2.2.2+
Note: Please do not install the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.2.

Features
  • Adding unlimited style
  • Define to easily
  • Prefix style effects
  • Enable or disable prefix style system
View attachment 243989

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

nice one,
i only wish this existed when we first came to xenforo :p

ended up using a bunch of gradients and custom images.....might be too late for us to use this by now but im still curious what you think about supporting the use of an image for the entire prefix...i never got all the sizing for every situation just right, could be helpful...

nice one,
i only wish this existed when we first came to xenforo :p

ended up using a bunch of gradients and custom images.....might be too late for us to use this by now but im still curious what you think about supporting the use of an image for the entire prefix...i never got all the sizing for every situation just right, could be helpful...

Hi @Iggy
Maybe someone is already working on it :) ...

1610482451944.webp

Thank you!

Is there any quick way to sort/re-order the prefixes?

We have created a bunch, but in no particular order, so, it would be nice to organize them a bit.

(One solution would be to re-create them all again, that would remove the prefixes from each person's thread though, and, would be a bit time consuming).

Just installed this on our test forums, and something's not looking right. We can't seem to save any prefix styles, and a good part of the interface from the screenshots isn't even visible. I can't see any possible configuration issues, and there's no error messages in the log, but I'm imagining it's some kind of conflict with another addon? Anyone else had a similar issue?

1633929564572.webp

I took a chance on this add-on because I really needed it. I know it hasn't been updated in a while and I'm hoping that maybe it could be?

I'm using this because I have so many prefixes (so I can have fewer nodes) and they need to be color-coded and the current way XF manages it is rather painful -- hence this add-on. This add-on gets me there to a large extent. But it could really use a fresh look if that's at all possible.

Fixing the CSS to get them to look right withOUT text shadows has been nigh-on impossible for viewing them on the backend. I did manage to get rid of the text shadows for the front-end. But the backend and frontend look do not match. I can't figure it out.

Also, it absolutely needs a way to indicate NO ICON at the prefix level. I have hundreds of prefixes and am not going to bother trying to come up with icons for all kinds of subtle things. And for me, icons there just clutter up the look of the threads. Personal taste and different use cases. But I had to jump through major CSS hoops to get rid of the extra space. The add-on ASSUMES you are going to enter an icon and leaves space for it no matter what.

I could limp along the way it is, but now, more importantly, I could really use them for the prefixes created by Bob's addons: AMS, RMS, LD, etc. Any chance of that?

The way the system adds new formats with the unhelpful sequence number could really use an update, too. Since it numbers them sequentially, you don't know what the heck you need to edit without going into the assignment of them, getting the number, and then going into the number and adjusting it. That or you have to open up each one, one-by-one, to see what the color assignments are. The list of them should include the stylized look so you can see what you need to edit.

listofprefixes.webp

Anyway, happy to kick in for some attention to it.

@CavySpirit ,
To be honest I agree with you on all feedback issues.

If the add-ons are created with the right logic, they do not require updates in every version and that doesn't mean unmaintained them alone.
I'm glad you reported to problems.

I will release a new version to produce solutions for these requests as soon as possible.
Thanks.

I will release a new version to produce solutions for these requests as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Thank you so very, very much!!!!! Brings tears to my eyes, no joke.

If the add-ons are created with the right logic, they do not require updates in every version and that doesn't mean unmaintained them alone.
Yes, I get you. I've installed some add-ons that seemed kind of old, but work just fine.

XDinc updated [XTR] Unlimited Prefix Styles with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.1

This is a major update, we recommend uninstalling the old version and then re-install the new one.
Please review the resource images to follow the update changes.

Version string 1.0.10
  • Added new phrases.
  • Added new public templates.
  • Added resource manager prefix support.
  • Updated new style properties.
  • Changed the ACP option template.
  • Added ACP navigation route.
XenForo 2.2.x and PHP 8.1+ Compatibility
  • Confirm XF 2.2.12+ Support
  • PHP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

curious about your site, why do a daily download for licensed xenforo members?
- edit. 😭 why are you using the old font-awesome base instead of font-awesome 6
-double edit: my dev mate is going to up the version, when he does ill DM you the addon @XDinc

Last edited:
curious about your site, why do a daily download for licensed xenforo members?

Rules can be annoying sometimes, but everything is clear!

- edit. 😭 why are you using the old font-awesome base instead of font-awesome 6

Have you seen any news about font-awesome 6 yet? Maybe I overlooked it.

1679489108614.webp

-double edit: my dev mate is going to up the version, when he does ill DM you the addon @XDinc

Did you see that he has such permission or has a written statement? I guess, not!

Rules can be annoying sometimes: I was only curious as to why.

Have you seen any news about font-awesome 6 yet: actually no, I honestly didn't know the addon was utilizing XF FA Icons kinda thought it was using its own "my bad"

Did you see that he has such permission or has a written statement: looked into it not worth his time.

Top Bottom