[XTR] Thread Rating System

[XTR] Thread Rating System [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
The page is here:

If you're not seeing a Buy option, it's probably either because you haven't yet got admin approval or you haven't verified your XF license. You can do that here:

And if you've already done that at some point in the past, well, for some reason they require you to do it every couple of months (three?), for whatever reason.
Thanks! That did it.

Great add-on that I just installed on my forum. :) (y) One question please. I would like to remove the display of the number of ratings in the threads list, I would like it to be only the stars. But on the other hand, in the thread I want to leave in place the number of evaluations. I think once is enough. How to do it please? In which template and which part to remove? Thanks in advance!!

1.webp

Forget my question, I changed my mind, finally I've gotten used to to the number of ratings in the list of the threads, it's no longer a problem for me. However, there is one thing I would like to do, it is to increase the size of the stars. How to do it please? Thanks in advance.

Please try:

Add a rate to your thread.
Edit!
Edit!
Edit!

Now you got four alerts?
Maybe there should be a stop for an hour or two?

Heya, I am getting time to time this error, can you please check if it is problem or just some annoying message:

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on null src/addons/XENTR/ThreadRate/Listener/MacroRender.php:15
Generated by: Ascalon 4 Březen 2022 v 20:14

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XENTR/ThreadRate/Listener/MacroRender.php(15): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/data/web/virtu...', 15)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(52): XENTR\ThreadRate\Listener\MacroRender::preRender(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), 'admin', 'option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2853): XF\Extension->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(761): XF\App->fire('templater_macro...', Array, 'admin:option_ma...')
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/admin/notice_list.php(116): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('option_macros', 'option_form_blo...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('notice_list', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Notice\\Listi...', 'admin:notice_li...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/admin.php?notices/"
  ["referrer"] => string(45) "https://prekladyher.eu/admin.php?logs/warning"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["notices/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Is there another addon like this or any way I can go about purchasing it? I'm still waiting for the owner to enable my account on their website so I can buy it...

Seems like the owner isn't as active anymore.

Just as ideas ...

1. When I use up/down-rating for posts; users will not understand that the first post has the vote for the thread; the following posts the vote for the posts. For this case it would be nice to have another way of voting.

At least another background-color.

2. In thread_list we see the votings, but we cant vote up and down, but here it would be nice to have the arrows too; here they make sense, because again we have a list of item (=threads) like we have with posts in a thread.

Is it possible to have an up / down rating instead of X out of 5?

Example - Thread rating as "working" 20 times in the last month thread rated as "not working" 80 times in the last month

@XDinc - I registered an account on your forum and am interested to buy this add-on, but I cannot figure out how to do so. I don't see a button on your page for the mod to effect a purchase.

@XDinc - I registered an account on your forum and am interested to buy this add-on, but I cannot figure out how to do so. I don't see a button on your page for the mod to effect a purchase.
He don't wanna sell.

@Chris D I think this addon should be delete from here, it makes us waste time.

He don't wanna sell.

@Chris D I think this addon should be delete from here, it makes us waste time.

@Cao,
Why would we choose not to sell any product instead of making money? Do you think this makes sense?

Please make sure meets to requirements before registering on our website.
Our terms and rules are so clear! These rules also determine who can purchase any product.

This is not a behavior that does not comply with the terms and rules of XenForo or resource guidelines, resource-standards. Therefore, put up your sentences knowing your limits and influence.

We will continue to provide the best support for our members and customers. If we have a rule violation, we will of course do our best to comply with the XenForo rules. Thanks.

... Please make sure meets to requirements before registering on our website.
Our terms and rules are so clear! These rules also determine who can purchase any product. ...

Your website is Turkish I think. I could not understand anything written there. If it weren't for my familiarity with XF, I would not have been able to even register an account there.

Your website is Turkish I think. I could not understand anything written there. If it weren't for my familiarity with XF, I would not have been able to even register an account there.

You may use language chooser!

1682190016231.png

You will also see that all forum descriptions and titles automatically change by selected language. (y)

Reactions: cwe
You may use language chooser!
elmo-embarrassed.gif

Mod purchased and installed now. I also purchased branding free license, but didn't see any instructions on how to implement it.

Top Bottom