[XTR] Thread Rating System

[XTR] Thread Rating System [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
It would be very nice to setup single forums to

a) show the rating for the thread at the post
b) dont show it!

2. Use it with articles also
then an option to say: no rating at the first post.

3. Show rating
a) above thread
b) at the top or end of the first post

add reviews as post
I had it and I'm not happy with the alternative
XFMG, XFRM and various addons have reviews functionality. I'd love thread reviews functionality. I have it for XF1. It would make sense to post a copy of the thread review as a post as well. Just like XFRM does it.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

XDinc updated [XTR] Thread Rating System with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.1.0

1.1.0 Change log
  • Rating block display position problem for message attribution fixed.
  • ACP option macro template has been changed
  • Widget templates have been updated.
What's new on 1.1.0
  • Added "Display user rating on message-attribution bar" option. (If user rating posted rating count visible on message-attribution bar. This option requires include the review like as post.
  • Added new phrases.
  • Add-on templates updated.
  • Added Quick...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where do you actually purchase this? Can't even find a button/link to buy it on the actual site.
The page is here:

If you're not seeing a Buy option, it's probably either because you haven't yet got admin approval or you haven't verified your XF license. You can do that here:

And if you've already done that at some point in the past, well, for some reason they require you to do it every couple of months (three?), for whatever reason.

Top Bottom