[XTR] Thread Rating System

[XTR] Thread Rating System [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
@XDinc

Any possibility of allowing different phrasing on different nodes, for different content? So, to use my example above, "Rate this Book" on a books node, and "Rate this album" on a music node, etc. I don't know how feasible that is, but figured I'd ask.

@XDinc

Any chance you can get the "Message attribution" position to work with the TH styles? It does not appear on any of the TH styles I've tried it on, although the "Button group" position does work. TIA

@XDinc

If you're still doing support, I'm hoping you can maybe add a little line space here in the "Button group" position:

ratings.webp

Not sure how it looks in the other position, since I can't use it, but I'd appreciate it if you could adjust this one a bit, make it not so cramped togather. TIA

@XDinc

If you're still doing support, I'm hoping you can maybe add a little line space here in the "Button group" position:

View attachment 241011

Not sure how it looks in the other position, since I can't use it, but I'd appreciate it if you could adjust this one a bit, make it not so cramped togather. TIA

Dear @imno007 ,
The best part of develop or improve the product is to follow the suggestions of customers.
Could you please try to new version? Let me know the result.

Dear @imno007 ,
The best part of develop or improve the product is to follow the suggestions of customers.
Could you please try to new version? Let me know the result.
Thanks very much for that. That's much better, and I'm happy to see that it's also now working with the TH styles. Much appreciated.

I would like to suggest one more thing for the future, though, if possible: options to show the ratings on thread view in different positions, maybe above and/or below the thread title. If you use new thread or search forum widgets on a homepage or any other page with the "Standard" display option, this usually happens:

ratingonthreadview.webp

Notice how the forum name is broken up into two lines. In this example it happens with a long forum name, but it can also happen with a combination of a shorter forum name and a long username. This doesn't happen if you use the widgets in the What's New overview position, but anywhere else it does.

Thanks again!

@XDinc

This isn't so much a feature request on my part as just an idea in the form of a question I'm passing on from one of my users, which you might (or might not) want to consider for the future (because it would be cool):
Is there any way of searching for items with reviews? Or failing that, if i think "userx" is good at reviews can I just search for items he/she has reviewed?

This looks pretty cool.

Is there any option to make rating visible based on x number of reviews?

Add thread rating criteria so we can create a search forum with highest rated threads?

User criteria?

Just thinking out aloud.

registered on your site about week ago to buy add-on but my account still
  • Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

can the rating be anonymous?

registered on your site about week ago to buy add-on but my account still
  • Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

I'm sorry for my late response due to my health problems.

@otix_
The rating cannot be anonymous. But you may hide the raters via user group permissions.

@zonzon Your account has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

This add-on looks great!

Is it possible to use this addon for reviewing products / events / things? After reading the last update I think the answer is 'yes'.

e.g. Someone posts a topic/article about a laptop. Thereafter users are able to review and rate the laptop?

Does this addon import from the very popular XF1 addon TH Thread ratings?

Are rating comments supported or planned?

Does this addon support the XF2.2 feature Sitemap index controls?
i.e. Thread Rating criteria 'Thread has at least X rating' to be included in sitemap.

Does this addon import from the very popular XF1 addon TH Thread ratings?

Are rating comments supported or planned?

Hi @Alpha1 ,
Actually to tell the truth, I'm not planned to support or import any values-tables for TH or other add-ons.

Does this addon support the XF2.2 feature Sitemap index controls?
i.e. Thread Rating criteria 'Thread has at least X rating' to be included in sitemap.

Perfect suggestion, I will try to add this option.

Top Bottom