[XTR] Thread Rating System

[XTR] Thread Rating System [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Thread Rating System - The Thread Rating System is an add-on that allows you to rate the threads within your forum.

Ratings let us know what you find important and feel should be acknowledged - it gives you a say in what goes on in the forum, and lets other people know that you value and appreciate the time given by those who share their knowledge!

Threads rated with three to five stars can also lead to informative tutorials or articles.

View attachment 233676

View attachment 233677

RATING A THREAD
When you come across a thread that you think should be rated, all you...

Read more about this resource...

ooh. so this can be used on threads for movies/books/etc where users can put their own rating? this is what i was looking for just now. as xenforo's internal custom field is only designed to be used by the thread poster from the looks of it!

I can add this option in the next version. But in this release you cannot sort threads by rating.

You can easily change these phrases however you want.

View attachment 234968

I would recommend this as a useful feature. If you add it, I will probably purchase the add on. People like to be able to discover highly rated content by sorting.

I would recommend this as a useful feature. If you add it, I will probably purchase the add on. People like to be able to discover highly rated content by sorting.

Thank you for your suggestion. Suggestions are more precious than selling products or make money.
I will add as soon as possible!

Thank you for your suggestion. Suggestions are more precious than selling products or make money.
I will add as soon as possible!

Here's another suggestion.

Give admin an option to force the forum member giving the rating to also leave a comment explaining the rating, which is then posted to the thread.

This is another feature that I would like to see.

Thanks.

@XDinc

Is there a phrase to edit for whatever the default wording is on the thread prompts? For example, if the default wording is "Rate this thread," could it be changed to something like "Rate this book" or whatever? Also an option to change the default alert message?

@XDinc

Is there a phrase to edit for whatever the default wording is on the thread prompts? For example, if the default wording is "Rate this thread," could it be changed to something like "Rate this book" or whatever? Also an option to change the default alert message?

Hi @imno007
I used default phrases but I will change them on the next release. Then you can use something like "Rate this book" or whatever. ;)

Top Bottom