[XTR] Thread Info Block

[XTR] Thread Info Block [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($10.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Thread Info Block - Add some Thread Statistics to the top of your thread page.

[XTR] Thread Info Block

Add some Thread Statistics to the top of your thread page.

View attachment 226198

Thread Info Block, contains the information about a thread including;
  • Thread start date
  • Thread owner
  • Last reply date
  • Last reply from
  • Total replies
  • Total views
  • First message reaction count
  • New post create button (on same node)
  • Thread snippet (Thread summary)
AdminCP Settings

View attachment 226199...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have any Xencentral add-on :(
But if you convey exactly what you have in mind, we will apply it.
I have bought it, maybe it would be good to send it and have you look at it? or maybe get in touch with xencentral, this kind of collaboration is good.
The idea is to see the positive and negative user feedback as it appears in the postbit with this plugin.

This plugin with information about the themes has a lot of potential.

I have bought it, maybe it would be good to send it and have you look at it? or maybe get in touch with xencentral, this kind of collaboration is good.
The idea is to see the positive and negative user feedback as it appears in the postbit with this plugin.

This plugin with information about the themes has a lot of potential.

Please do not send,
Collaboration is always better. I will informed you. ;)

@XCentral ;
Hope everything goes well!

Could you please let me know just user feedback count variables? (Like as $feedback...|number or what?)
I would like to add extra option for @est3ban129
Thanks.

I've got another add-on in the same position like this one. Now both add-ons are stacking next to each other, making it look weird. Is there a way to move it or to fix it?

I've got another add-on in the same position like this one. Now both add-ons are stacking next to each other, making it look weird. Is there a way to move it or to fix it?

Hi, @jul
Could you please let me know which one? (You can send the details with support ticket)
I will test it together.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

I'd like to buy this product but I can't. It thinks i'm accessing your site through a proxy (which I'm not) and I apparently have to register to buy it... sooooo

Edit: nevermind, it appears to only be for 2.1x

Top Bottom