[XTR] Soft Deleted Items

[XTR] Soft Deleted Items [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Soft Deleted Items - Best way to follow up on soft deleted items.

Challenges of Soft Deletion

Soft deleting is the process of making unavailable data that the user once had access to and no longer can see. In other words, your post is never deleted from the community’s database.

This information is retained for whatever reason, such as stalking the messages you tried to delete, gathering data to understand better the user behavior, giving the possibility to restore information that the user thought was deleted, and… stalking more of your...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @XDinc

Can you add mandatory soft delete reason feature to this addon with some reason length requirements? And if we can see this reason in the list, it would be beneficial also.

Thank you...

Can you add a sort by date? If you have a few pages of deleted threads then newly deleted threads don't go to front or back, they slot in anywhere

Can you add a sort by date? If you have a few pages of deleted threads then newly deleted threads don't go to front or back, they slot in anywhere
Sure!

It would be helpful to add a sort by post date for the thread, post, or resource.
And maybe with a new order type option (DESC - ASC).

Thanks (y)

Why needs a payment so much time on your page until I can download?
Maybe you sleep now and can download in eight, ten, twelve hours?
There are so many pages I buy add-ons from, and really nobody else let me wait.

I have paid this add-on yesterday, paypal has sent the money.
But there is no reaction from XenTr at his site.

Does someone know anything?

Do you have a check if a user is deleted?

Code:
Error: Call to a member function delete() on null in src/addons/XENTR/SoftDelete/XF/Admin/Controller/ContentItem.php at line 132

XENTR\SoftDelete\XF\Admin\Controller\ContentItem->actionPostsdelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

But maybe it is another add-on, that tries to update after deleting posts ... i will check it.

[...]

Ok, it seems the other addon has a problem; have added a check to prove if $User exists,
now everything works fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom