[XTR] Resource Manager Layout

[XTR] Resource Manager Layout [Paid] 1.1.7

No permission to buy ($25.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Resource Manager Layout - Allows you to give a more professional look to the front-facing sections of your resource page.

View attachment 254125

This add-on has been developed with the intention of enhancing the XenForo Resource Manager add-on visually and providing ease of use.

Also it allows you to customize the standard resource manager pages of XenForo.

In addition, the style structure has the ability to edit the relevant fields you want to change easily through the panel without any coding to customize it.

View attachment 254127

As you known, XenForo supports the square or...

Read more about this resource...

Looks nice. Can I ask if it's an easy task to show rating below the title in browse resources page?
Secondary, even if it's not really a big issue, is it possible by editing the template to remove the filename from images in slider?

Thank you
Chris

it is difficult to register on your website to get the add-on, I have a license and a token and it still rejects my registration

@XDinc my payment via PayPal is status as "Awaiting Payment" even though transaction as gone through on PayPal side. Username: Zerogang
I see that you have ordered the same product 2 times. PayPal has put this payment on pending. Payment must be confirmed by PayPal.

After successful payment, the order is completed automatically and you can download the product.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on the PayPal side. It would be correct to contact Paypal.

I see that you have ordered the same product 2 times. PayPal has put this payment on pending. Payment must be confirmed by PayPal.

After successful payment, the order is completed automatically and you can download the product.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on the PayPal side. It would be correct to contact Paypal.
Ok I think I know why. I will cancel the payments.

Hello, addon looks good, one detail missing for me - Categories list.
I would love to have an option to display RM categories not in the sidebar but in main window with sub-categories visible, just like forum-view.

is that something that can be added? buying right away then.

Why is it so hard to buy this addon jeez. I would guess you're losing sales because im about to give up trying to buy it

Not compatible with multi prefix addon. It completely breaks the site and results a "HTTP ERROR 500"

Top Bottom