[XTR] Prevent to Reselect or Remove Reactions

[XTR] Prevent to Reselect or Remove Reactions [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($25.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Prevent of Take it Back Reactions or Change Reactions Type - This add-on prevent of take it back reactions or change the reactions type on selected nodes.

Easy to do, certainly.
Reactions are a way of agreeing with a post, to one degree or another.
It's a way to say: "I agree with what he/she said".

Abused?
I suppose, perhaps.... but I want to keep the option available for the bulk of us who use it for what it's meant for.

Don't you think like that

You've hidden your content with force to give like reputation. If any user liked the post to see the content there is no surprise..

But user can take it back the reaction...

Read more about this resource...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

XDinc updated [XTR] Prevent to Reselect or Remove Reactions with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.2

1.0.2 Change log
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5+
  • Added ACP options macro template.
  • Added new conditionals to prevent to reselect or remove reactions.
Note: Please do not install or upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.5.
This version only support to XF 2.2.5+.

XenForo 2.2.x and PHP 8+ Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2.5+ Support
  • PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability and compatibility with the newly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to buy this Addon but it is not possible for me. I created my account on the platform where the Addon is sold (XenTR) but I have been waiting for a confirmation from an administrator for 1 week. I tried to contact them but to no avail. If an admin goes through there, my username is the same there. I really need this Addon. Thank you in advance !

Same issue here. I have a account there but I can not enter the renewed XF license.

Last edited:
XDinc updated [XTR] Prevent to Reselect or Remove Reactions with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.3

1.0.3 Changelog
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.8+.
  • Added a new option to disable reaction counter per node. (If disabled, reactions (directly) in the selected forum will not contribute towards the user's total reactions count.)
  • Added new phrases.
View attachment 263756

Required
  • XF 2.2.8+
  • PHP 8.0+
Note: Please do not install or upgrade the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.8.
This version only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom