[XTR] Modal Popups

[XTR] Modal Popups [Paid] 1.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Modal Popups - It's a modal popup maker addon for website that allows you to add highly customizable pop up windows

[XTR] Modal Popups

View attachment 209540

General Options
  • Enable or disable Modal Popups
  • Cookies option (Unit: Day)
  • You can set how many days cookies should be active.
  • When popup is enabled, you can enable or disable the overlay option to be displayed transparently on the background.
  • Customize the overlay background color.
  • Overlay direction types
    1) Ease
    2) Ease-in
    3) Ease-out
    4) Ease-in-out
  • Overlay speed control
  • Modal popups can...

Read more about this resource...

This is very cool. The Youtube embed doesn't include a message or title to include with the modal popup. I'd like to tell the user why this thing is popping up in there face if possible :) Maybe you can add that in an update. Thanks

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Pity that this hasn't been supported. Looks like I have to go the custom route again.

Hello @MacSeah
This add-on will be updated in 24 hours, due to my health problems, I could not perform the updates, but you can make sure that it will be supported as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest. (y)

Hello @MacSeah
This add-on will be updated in 24 hours, due to my health problems, I could not perform the updates, but you can make sure that it will be supported as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest. (y)
Thank you very much, and I wish the best for your health. Take care.

XDinc updated [XTR] Modal Popups with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.2

1.0.2 Change log
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5+
  • ACP options macro template has been updated.
  • Cookies options have been updated.
  • Login panel bugs fixed.
  • Promo banner bugs fixed.
  • Display position for video box has been updated.
  • Coupon code countdown option has been updated.
XenForo 2.2.x and PHP 8+ Compatibility Update
  • Confirm XF 2.2.5+ Support
  • PHP 8 compatibility update (Stability and compatibility with the newly released...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the good work. However the product took too long to have the bugs fixed. and now after having a broken product for so long, I have to pay again for an update. During all these time, it was unusable.

You might wish to look into this.

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye on this for a while and since I just got something working that I've been needing to work in order to use this addon the way I intended, I had a few questions:
1. With mobile compatibility (since the demo is down, I couldn't test), is it responsive? Does it ignore the pixel dimensions given in the options?
2. It looks like you can't have multiple message modals based on different criteria. For example, if they are on my forum home, I want to display a certain message, but if they click into a forum, I'd like to display a totally different message. Is that possible?

XDinc updated [XTR] Modal Popups with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.4

View attachment 267198

View attachment 267199

View attachment 267200

1.0.4 Changelog

In this release, we applied major changes, now you may show each modal type on different display roots.
  • Public templates updated.
  • User group permission updated.
  • Added new public templates.
  • Style properties updated.
  • Cookie functions updated.
  • Added select forum option per each modal popup type.
  • The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom