[XTR] Member Stories

[XTR] Member Stories [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)
no I would not feel "better" using a nulled addon, I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY! I've been trying to buy it from you for 6 months andyou are effectively ignoring me so I will obtain it through other means.
Don't use pirated software.

If you do, you will lose all access to all resources on this site.

Please explain/give evidence how my license verification code is already registered to an account on your site.

I tried everything to be respectful to you.

Are you determined/evidence to ask for proof/evidence? (You've asked)
Please control the following URL,

Your post (You should remember this post!)

1649691331288.png

Your registration log! (1 Jun 2021)

RegLog.webp

Your account was approved (2 Jun 2021)

1649692136597.png

Furthermore, if this somehow IS the case, then this is UNAUTHORISED access to MY license code and you should be revoking that users access and supplying ME with an account.

I think it's NOT unauthorized access. (This account was created by you)

You may check your customer token! (This is a token that is unique to a XenForo customer account. It doesn't change when the validation token changes, but will change if a license is transferred.)

1649691903290.png

Are you still defending yourself after all this?

@sentimental

If you are banned for having multiple user accounts, your primary account is banned as well.
As a result, you didn't follow our published terms and rules and I'm not selling you a product because you want to get me into a negative discussion. Respect my decision and don't escalate this discussion any further.

ignoring me so I will obtain it through other means.

I perceived this as a threat, Thanks.
Now I'm rejecting your account!

I wish you success and stay healthy.

Last edited:
I tried everything to be respectful to you.

Are you determined/evidence to ask for proof/evidence? (You've asked)
Please control the following URL,

Your post (You should remember this post!)

View attachment 267086

Your registration log! (1 Jun 2021)

Your account was approved (2 Jun 2021)

View attachment 267090

I think it's NOT unauthorized access. (This account was created by you)

You may check your customer token! (This is a token that is unique to a XenForo customer account. It doesn't change when the validation token changes, but will change if a license is transferred.)

Are you still defending yourself after all this?

@sentimental

If you are banned for having multiple user accounts, your primary account is banned as well.
As a result, you didn't follow our published terms and rules and I'm not selling you a product because you want to get me into a negative discussion. Respect my decision and don't escalate this discussion any further.

I perceived this as a threat, Thanks.
Now I'm rejecting your account!

I wish you success and stay healthy.
I understand this discussion, but I’m not sure if it’s ok to share @sentimental IPv6 address, email address and other private data that your forum collected from his registration and post it here for evidence.

Even though the UK is not part of the EU anymore and does not fully comply to the GDPR anymore, there are other laws that should protect @sentimental ‘s data.

Just mentioning this because I think it’s wrong to post another user’s private information on a public forum.

Update: @XDinc I see you just updated the post by covering the private information. Well done! Saves you a lawsuit.. 😂😅

Last edited:
I see now easy way to upload short video clips directly you must first upload to youtube
The same is with Images.... Is this based on per site permission? I can allow this on my site?

XDinc updated [XTR] Member Stories with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.10

Version string 1.0.10
  • Added new phrases.
  • Added new public templates.
  • Added stories tab on the member profile page. (Stories can be stored in profiles after x hours they would remain accessible and useful.)
  • Updated style properties.
  • Added a new ACP option to manage privacy options for members' stories in the admin panel. (On user edit)
  • Added new user group permission "Can view user stories on their profile tabs"
View attachment 283181...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Works as advertised. Maybe I missed it but will there be an update to allow members to react to stories?

Hi @TCGMook
I don't like to make empty promises to my friends, and customers. We are working on it, but we have not yet achieved compatibility with JS. That's why the story has the option to auto-publish as a profile message.

I'd absolutely pay extra to have reactions.

Thanks,
But we cannot charge it to our customers. They already support us by purchasing it.
Friendship is more important than money (y)

I hope this suggestion can be added very soon.
Regards.

So the cron only deletes stories if the member soft deletes them? Can you add in a cron that hard deletes stories after 24 hours (or an optional toggle for that). Stories can easily start eating up storage fast otherwise (and members are gonna be too lazy to soft delete on their own).

And when dummies like me upload videos for 8 hours from a race event, that doesnt help either lol.

Last edited:
I want to add, reactions would be amazing.

Almost nobody uses this feature because they get no engagement when they do! It feels meaningless to post a story if you can't even tell if it was seen.

It would also be amazing if users could

• React to stories
  • See who has viewed their story
  • See total view count of stories

Top Bottom