[XTR] Member Stories

[XTR] Member Stories [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)
To be clear, are the issues now resolved?
All the issues have been resolved!
Actually everything is very clear. All the conditions required to purchase a product as following,
  • User should be verified own account with XenForo license 'Validation token'
  • User state should be "Valid"
I have sent you a DM

Thank you for your interest.
I've replied your question (2 days ago)...

hello, my visitor don't see the stories :(

Did you check to user group permissions? Also please make sure the story privacy option is set to "All visitors"
Members can manage their privacy options as they wish.

1629664423952.webp

If you are still have the problem, you can create a support ticket.
Regards.

I have find, can i force my members with public stories ?
By the default this privacy option is set to "All visitors" but users can change this option.
I may add an additional permission (to manage privacy option) to this in the next version to help you. However, my suggestion to you is that there is an information page or rule for this situation. (Because of GDPR).

ok it would be great to be able to update via the xenforo "update users" function and also choose the default function. it would be great if the nickname was a link to the member's profile and it was possible to like the photo. thank you for all good evening

Is there a demo?

(Like many others I don't purchase based of text and screenshots. If people keep asking for demo...that should give the dev a clue)

XDinc updated [XTR] Member Stories with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.8

1.0.8 Change log

New version of add-on checks user privacy options during the upgrading process and runs a query to change visible state for all user stories. It is recommended that you do not forget this situation when setting user group permissions.

View attachment 256807
  • Public templates updated.
  • Hard delete cron-job is improved.
Many thanks to @tymillzz for suggestions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XDinc

I can not register to your forum, every time I try to register an account it states that an account is already associated with my token but that simply can not be possible, my forum and xenforo license is less than a few months old..

@Chris D still completely impossible to get hold of this developer or actually register to their forum for support.

I haven't heard back from the developer a while, and I had to remove addon from forum. Sadly, because is good addon.

I can not register to your forum, every time I try to register an account it states that an account is already associated with my token but that simply can not be possible, my forum and xenforo license is less than a few months old..
There is no problem for registration on our website. Could you please send us your verification token information via private message from here? I will provide the necessary checks.

There is no problem for registration on our website. Could you please send us your verification token information via private message from here? I will provide the necessary checks.

I have PM'd you.

Hi there! I recently purchased your member stories. I was having some issues with purchase but managed to sort it out.

I have some requests/suggestions!!!

I manage a Mental Health forum so we use spoilers to hide triggering content. It would be amazing if there was a "Spoiler" and/or "Ispoiler" option that users could select upon submission.

I made a small mockup of what that may look like!

Uploading options:
1648677571317.png

Blurred image:
1648677234005.png

Selecting "hide" would work similarly but just be blacked out.

In addition, it would be very cool if there was some way to see a members current Stories when you visit their profile!

Finally I do think being able to react to Stories is pretty critical!

All in all...

1. Spoilers
2. Stories on profile
3. Reactions

Last edited:
@Chris D still completely impossible to get hold of this developer or actually register to their forum for support.

@Chris D nearly a year later and still can't obtain access to this developers website for support and still continue to just get ignored on PMs. Please can you remove their service/advertisement or force them to actually provide support/make their forum accessible.

@XDinc Perhaps at this stage, considering I've been trying to contact consistently since July 2021, I would be better off just downloading one of the many nulled copies of your add-on available online? Rather than me pestering you trying to give you my money for over half a year seems like that may be the more intelligent route.

@sentimental ;
I don't want to prolong this thread by replying to you. You have to find reasons why you couldn't register!

Please don't forget your problem!

TokenAlreadyUse.webp

Please make sure to meet our terms and rules!

Perhaps at this stage, considering I've been trying to contact consistently since July 2021, I would be better off just downloading one of the many nulled copies of your add-on available online? Rather than me pestering you trying to give you my money for over half a year seems like that may be the more intelligent route.

If that's right for you and you'll feel happy doing it, go on!

Attachments

• 1649586143722.webp
    1649586143722.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 16
@sentimental ;
I don't want to prolong this thread by replying to you. You have to find reasons why you couldn't register!

Please don't forget your problem!

View attachment 267050

Please make sure to meet our terms and rules!

If that's right for you and you'll feel happy doing it, go on!

My license is barely 1 year old and you're the first website I'm regstering too that asks for my validation code as every other add-on ive purchased I've been able to purchase through the xenforo.com platform.
Please explain/give evidence how my license verification code is already registered to an account on your site.
Furthermore, if this somehow IS the case, then this is UNAUTHORISED access to MY license code and you should be revoking that users access and supplying ME with an account.

Which is what I've been asking you to do for nearly 6 months.

no I would not feel "better" using a nulled addon, I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY! I've been trying to buy it from you for 6 months andyou are effectively ignoring me so I will obtain it through other means.

Top Bottom