[XTR] Member Stories

[XTR] Member Stories [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)
I made a general explanation about why this situation happened on my own website. We are all human and we may encounter unexpected situations in life.
Due to my health problems (Covid19), I could not deal with any of my products. But now I'm fine, I started updating my all products again.
I would like say thank you to @Brogan . He supported to me restored my products. Again many thanks to him.

As I said that we are all human and we can get sick. Approximately, for the last 20 days, I have spend all my time to updating and supporting my resources and products.

I tried old versions of all my add-on with current XF version. I'm not someone who likes to provide simple updates by changing a line of code block. (If it is not necessary like as template modification)
For example, sort comparison functions that return boolean value is deprecated in PHP 8.0+ In this case, it is necessary to offer an update.

As a result, I never want my friends/customers to be victims. I would prefer to have good friends around than make money.
If the customers license period has expired, I will give them the new version free of charge. (They may inform to me with conversation.)

I was able to buy this add - on today while it is overdone so no more updating? What ???

Although I gave you an explanation, you filed a refund case 5 minutes after the product you purchased.
At this point there is not much to say anymore. You can close your case. (You can download the new version when you withdraw your case.)

It should not be forgotten that we are all customers of someone, I know the service you want to receive and I am fighting for it.

Thank you to everyone who supported me during this process.

Special thanks to @Faust , He supported to me with magic suggestions and feedbacks since the first release of this product.
I will have released the new version today.

XDinc

Fully understandable @XDinc , most important that you are well, back and addons are kept up to date.

And looking forward for new features on this addon, any eta?

XDinc updated [XTR] Member Stories with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.6

1.0.6 Change log
  • Added "Include the member story like as profile post" option.
  • Added spam controller to profile post stories.
  • Added new phrases.
  • Template modifications updated.
  • Public templates updated.
  • Added new style properties.
  • Added new user permission. (Can post to story own profile)
  • ACP options macro template updated. (Changed with new structure)
  • PHP 8 compatibility update. (Stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@XDinc can't register to your website, keeps telling me my xenforo validation token is already registered, I've tried regenterating it a bunch of times also didn't work, really frustrating, anyway to fix?

@XDinc a response to my message or a resolution would be great? I want to buy your products lol

@XDinc can you please respond to these queries and please clarify what the current status of this add-on and your others is?

If the reports are correct that they are currently not purchasable then they should be removed from sale.

If we don't hear back we'll assume they are no longer for sale and we will soft delete them until you contact us.

Thanks!

@XDinc can you please respond to these queries and please clarify what the current status of this add-on and your others is?

If the reports are correct that they are currently not purchasable then they should be removed from sale.

If we don't hear back we'll assume they are no longer for sale and we will soft delete them until you contact us.

Thanks!
Such a shame looked like a really good add-on but the guy just doesn't ever reply to messages.

Thanks!

@Chris D Thank you for your report.

Sorry for the late reply because I was on vacation.
I will check it who was interested it.

Also, all friends can directly contact with me.

Top Bottom