[XTR] Member Stories

[XTR] Member Stories [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)
I installed this addon yesterday and I had some troubles (self inflicted because of a translation string). @XDinc has been very fast to help me.
My thoughts of what I'd like in the next releases:
1) reactions to stories
2) possibility to tag users

I'll keep you posted regarding the engagement of my users

Recommended: It is recommended that you disable the "script" function words.
Like as script, window.location etc.

Could you give us all words, since not all of us know which words we should disable there.

Hi –
  • Will this work with ThemeHouse UI.X?
  • The “Buy” link is confusing… it goes to a website that doesn’t actually let you buy it (I can see no Buy button). Also - the pricing seems to be $50 for 3 months then $46.50 renewal… for how long? Another 3 months? IE total cost every year $189.50? If so, this is pretty expensive!
Thanks!

Really like the idea of this addon and I got to know XDinc as a really kind guy and by now very responsive. Indeed it´s the pricing that holds me back to jump this train. No problem with 50 for a year (I guess he just used 3.50 by accident instead of 35.00% off for a renewal), but 3 months is really a short period with all the upcoming releases alone this year in mind.

Guys, just be calm and patient. This is life, maybe something bad happened or quiet busy. Normally I can communicate with him almost every day but since a few days I can not also.

I am sure @XDinc will reply you in his first time.

Guys, just be calm and patient. This is life, maybe something bad happened or quiet busy. Normally I can communicate with him almost every day but since a few days I can not also.

I am sure @XDinc will reply you in his first time.
I waited six weeks between posts. I think that's being "calm and patient", isn't it? $189.50 a year per user… just saying...

Hello @Xdéo , i found an issue here. When a usrr without avatar shares the photo, the picture is missing from there? Any ideas?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom