To summarize briefly,

URL controls tab,

View attachment 246908

Hard delete cron entry,

View attachment 246909

View attachment 246910

Widget display positions,

View attachment 246913

I will explain all the details during the update release.

(Many thanks to @Faust )

Thanks for this. So there will be a widget where i can display it ? Because I’m thinking to have stories on my homepage on top. But also would like to know the sizes of the avatar on phone devices and taking in consideration how it will look on desktop mode.

Thanks for this. So there will be a widget where i can display it ? Because I’m thinking to have stories on my homepage on top. But also would like to know the sizes of the avatar on phone devices and taking in consideration how it will look on desktop mode.

I will inform you, when I update the add-on on our website.
You may check all the conditions no problem...

XDinc updated [XTR] Member Stories with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.2

1.0.2 Change log

What's new?

• Allow Internal URLs for story media option has been added.
  • Only WhiteList for external story media URLs list option has been added. ( Many thanks to @BySoft )
  • Enabled auto hard delete cron entry has been added. (If this option is enabled all soft deleted member stories will be deleted automatically the last day of the week. You may check the cron entry for more details.)
  • Style properties have been updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your reply. I think you misunderstood. So basically if are a lot of users sharing their histories. Would thre be kind if arrows to choose users?

Sorry, I misunderstood.
If any user have one more than stories in x time arrows will be active. You may check my stories :)...

Sorry, I misunderstood.
If any user have one more than stories in x time arrows will be active. You may check my stories :)...

Alright is not related to stories. Is related to the widget, how many widget can be show there ? Would there be kind of arrows to choose the person you like to see the story ?

Also @XDinc , is there eta when new release with text stories will be available? Planning to purchase the add-on. In terms of support and maintaining the addon, are you planning to do it long term?

Also is there eta when new release with text stories will be available?
Hi @Faust
To be honest, it would not be correct to give a scheduled date for a new update. I don't want to see "broken promises" ...

There is a different add-on that I am currently working on "Today History". I should be release the new update as soon as possible.

At this point, empathy is required. As a result, I am also a customer.
The expectations are always the same, The goal is to always go one step further. But it takes effort to do this.

So would you leave a project that you made an effort?
No!
In terms of support and maintaining the addon, Are you planning to do it long term?
If a customer, user or buddy trust to you and purchased your product, you cannot let them down. In this case, character is more important than making money.

Planning to purchase the add-on.
I think, you should buy this product when you are sure it has the features you want. (Do not rush, you may wait a while.)
I guess I can't be more honest ...

Thanks for prompt reply @XDinc . That’s what I was looking for, to know how support and maintaining will be provide for the addon.

Yes please, keep me posted whenever you release the update with text stories which this is what I’m looking the most. once the stable version with text stories will be release I will purchase it ASAP.

Alright, so again same question, the widget has any arrows built in if there will be a lot of users with stories ?

I created an account. Waiting for admin approve hehe. I am thinking about it, but with unapproved account i cant see demos.

I bought it and i am happy, it is a good addon for keep users entertained. Just look at the popular social media. For some reason, fb, tw, insta developed something like this.

Thanks for your job developers.

Regards

XDinc updated [XTR] Member Stories with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.3

What's new?
  • Add story button positions updated.
  • New style property has been added. (Member avatar frame color for users whose stories are seen-watched by members or followers.)
  • Widget template has been updated.
  • New phrases have been added.
Update Result,

View attachment 247668

View attachment 247669

View attachment 247670

1.0.3 Release notes

With this release,
Widget template and stories repo has been updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It possible to view stories by guests / not registered users?

And second question, after as story will expire or removed by member or admin, will be removed image or video (from this story) physically from server or will be stored?

It possible to view stories by guests / not registered users?

Did you check to user group perms?
You can do this by allowing visitors. (y)

And second question, after as story will expire or removed by member or admin, will be removed image or video (from this story) physically from server or will be stored?

If any story deleted by the user's you don't need to do anything for that. Member stories will be deleted automatically the last day of the week
I've explained so clearly,

1615036190596.webp

All attached story files ( image or video ) are permanently deleted from your server.
You can test it with running cron entry
Regards.

After addon was installed, I have in Widgets new Display in positions
  • Member stories forum list: Above the breadcrumb
  • Member stories forum list: Below the breadcrumb
Where exactly content (new posts or forum statistics as example) will be appears if I select one from this?

Top Bottom