[XTR] Golden Threads

[XTR] Golden Threads [Paid] 1.0.11

No permission to buy ($50.00)
XDinc, it's now live on my board and working flawlessly, my members love it. The only thing I noticed is that it's not possible to not assign a thread prefix, which becomes a problem when you already have a thread prefix set to the thread. Don't mean to keep bugging with suggestions or requests, but would it be possible to make it able to no assign a thread prefix so it keeps it's original thread prefix?

Great job, left you a 5 star!

XDinc, it's now live on my board and working flawlessly, my members love it. The only thing I noticed is that it's not possible to not assign a thread prefix, which becomes a problem when you already have a thread prefix set to the thread. Don't mean to keep bugging with suggestions or requests, but would it be possible to make it able to no assign a thread prefix so it keeps it's original thread prefix?

Great job, left you a 5 star!

Hi @gldtn
I will consider this suggestion for the next update, hopefully we will find a solution.

When we add the criteria for GT status, perhaps we can create an additional option whether to use it or not. (You may enable or disable to GT prefix.) Goal is to always satisfy all user requests without turning them down.

A new update will be available in 2 weeks. (y)

Hi @gldtn
I will consider this suggestion for the next update, hopefully we will find a solution.

When we add the criteria for GT status, perhaps we can create an additional option whether to use it or not. (You may enable or disable to GT prefix.) Goal is to always satisfy all user requests without turning them down.

A new update will be available in 2 weeks. (y)
Yes, being able to enable/disable would be perfect.

Thanks!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Hello ,
I have a small suggestion to make, it would be nice if members could request their topic in golden in the moderation bar and that it sends a report to the moderator to accept or not their requests?
What do you think about it?

Best regards

XDinc updated [XTR] Golden Threads with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.9

1.0.9 Changelog
  • Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.8+.
  • Added a new button to send a golden thread request.
  • Added a new option "Alert recipients" for golden thread requests.
  • Added new phrases.
  • Added new user group permission to send a golden thread request.
  • Style properties are renewed to easily customize the golden thread poster user banner.
View attachment 263759

View attachment 263758

View attachment 263760...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there an automatic promotion feature let’s say if a thread receives 100 posts auto-promote to Golden Thread?

Golden Thread Version 1.0.12
PHP version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14
MySQL version 10.6.12 (10.6.12-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1)
Server software nginx/1.18.0

Getting this error in the front-end why I try fo Apply a golden thread!
Code:
ErrorException: [E_DEPRECATED] Optional parameter $page declared before required parameter $searchMethod is implicitly treated as a required parameter in src/addons/XENTR/GoldenThreads/Util/Helper.php at line 92

XF::handlePhpError() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 571
    include() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 571
    Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 428
    Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass() in src/addons/XENTR/GoldenThreads/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 42
    XENTR\GoldenThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionGiveGold() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom