[XTR] Custom Thread Fields Only

[XTR] Custom Thread Fields Only [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy ($10.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Custom Thread Fields Only - Users might use to only custom thread fields when posting a thread.

XenForo 2.2.x Compatibility
  • Requires PHP 7.2+
  • Supports only XF 2.2+
Note: Please do not install the add-on, if you are using lower than XF 2.2.2+.
This version only support to XF 2.2.2+.

This add-on allows you to block the message-editor of selected nodes and users might use to only custom thread fields when posting a thread.

View attachment 243778

You may add a any message per each nodes

View attachment 243777

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

I want to buy this but I need something else added. Can you also add two functions:
  1. Custom fields for replies also with the option to turn this on and off in the admin section
  2. Certain user groups can reply only like premium
  3. Certain users groups can only reply to their own threads
Let me explain what I have setup now. I have a forum where free members can request quotations, but I want only
premium members to be able to make offers. And I would like the free member to only be able to respond to their
own quote requests.

Can you add something like this? I am willing to pay a slight higher price.

Thanks,
Amro

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Hi,

Want to buy this addon but for some strange reason my account on your website my account is rejected.

What happened.

Greetings

No answer nothing until now. I want to buy the two addons but I get no answer since my account is rejected. Can you please remove these resources xenforo crew since creator is not responding?

Top Bottom