[XTR] Custom Post Fields

[XTR] Custom Post Fields [Paid] 1.0.7

No permission to buy ($25.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Custom Post Fields - Post fields allow you to define additional fields for users to fill in when replying thread.

View attachment 254945

[XTR] Custom Post Fields

Custom post fields allow you to define additional structured fields for users to fill in when replying a thread. Similar to custom user fields, these fields can various types of form inputs, including text boxes, radio buttons and check boxes.

View attachment 254938

Custom post field can be setup in the control panel under Forums > Custom post fields.

View attachment 254939

Each custom...

Read more about this resource...

XDinc updated [XTR] Custom Post Fields with a new update entry:

Changelog 1.0.1

What's New on 1.0.1
  • Added new templates.
  • Added new options.
  • Added new phrases.
  • Now, custom post field block has a collapsible style.
View attachment 255043

View attachment 255044

1.0.1 Change log
  • Public templates updated.
  • Template modifications updated.
  • PHP 8 compatibility update. (Stability and compatibility with the newly released PHP 8)
  • Compatibility update with Theme House Styles.
  • Compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changelog 1.0.2

What's New on 1.0.2
  • Display location option has been updated, (New position added to compatible with Xon - Reply More Options add-on.)
  • "Edit post" user permission controller has been related with edit custom post fields. (This control was previously working according to the thread edit permission.)
1.0.2 Change log
  • Custom post edit field cache has been changed.
This update is intended to implement the detected improvements.

Is it possible to display the average rating of all posts in a thread?

Hi @Alpha1 ;
Actually, each post rating field has a value yes it should be possible :) ...

The same suggestion has also been come from my client. As a result we can calculate and show the rating average.
I'm planning to add this option in the next version.

I will inform you when I release it.
Thanks.

This is great.

Please consider to add a likert scale / rating scale field type.
Please see this popular suggestion:
likert.jpg
A likert rating scale will allow questions to be posed and the answers to be measured.
Just like with rating stars, the average could also be displayed. Which is valuable information.

@XDinc can you add an option to disable message-editor like your other addon [XTR] Custom Thread Fields Only
Im interested to reply with only custom fields

I wish I could buy these addon's but the seller doesn't activate my account on his site so I cannot buy the addons. I don't have any idea why?

@XDinc can you add an option to disable message-editor like your other addon [XTR] Custom Thread Fields Only
Im interested to reply with only custom fields

Did you get any reply from this guy? I am trying to reach him for quite some time now but he rejected me on his
site and he doesn't respond here also!

@XenForo is this the purpose of selling addons? I want to buy 2 addons but the guy just doesn't respond. Can you
please mediate here since I guess this isn't the point of adding resources for sale here right???

Did you get any reply from this guy? I am trying to reach him for quite some time now but he rejected me on his
site and he doesn't respond here also!

@XenForo is this the purpose of selling addons? I want to buy 2 addons but the guy just doesn't respond. Can you
please mediate here since I guess this isn't the point of adding resources for sale here right???

@forwardersforum
I'm not a hero! :ROFLMAO: It must be difficult to be invisible and inaccessible.
Fortunately, today is a lucky day for both of us. (Thank you for the conversation)

In general, we prefer to manage support and question-answer channels directly on our site. So I may have overlooked it.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

For custom projects you may create a ticket: https://xentr.net/support-tickets/

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards.

XDinc

Changelog 1.0.4

1.0.4 Changelog
  • Added new templates.
  • Added new phrases.
  • Added the "Allow/disallow upload attachments" option. (General option)
  • Added "Only allow using available custom post fields" option. (Per nodes, in Advanced options.) If enabled, users will not be able to post new messages using message editor, users may use only available custom post fields in this node except the first post.
  • Added default only post field information message (Per nodes, in Advanced...

Hi @XDinc
If you can help me me get registered so I can acquire some of your addons that would be appreciated. I was rejected for being spam-like.

Hi,

I'm about to purchase and test this plugin as I think it will be perfect for our needs. I did have one question and that is whether it's possible to show the custom fields on posts under a thread only and not on the first post in the thread? I need to be able to create a thread with no fields and then add posts under that with the custom fields. I'm guessing if the fields aren't required and aren't populated then the labels for those fields will jsut not appear?

Thanks,
Andrew

Hello,

Was just able to purchase and install this add-on; unfortunately, when I test it by posting a message using the custom fields, they do not appear:

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 13.22.54.png

This is true whether or not the message editor is disabled, and if I use XenForo's default theme. I am using the latest version of the add-on (1.0.5) and XenForo 2.2.10 on XenForo Cloud. @XDinc any theories as to why this is happening?

Last edited:
Hello,

Was just able to purchase and install this add-on; unfortunately, when I test it by posting a message using the custom fields, they do not appear:

This is true whether or not the message editor is disabled, and if I use XenForo's default theme. I am using the latest version of the add-on (1.0.5) and XenForo 2.2.10 on XenForo Cloud. @XDinc any theories as to why this is happening?

Dear @CrownCollective,
I assume you set the user permissions correctly.

1667585731088.webp

You are experiencing this problem due to the style. TH Style templates are different from the default templates. (The problem is probably template modifications that couldn't be applied. We have to follow the original templates when creating an add-on.)

I would like to check the problem but new registrations are currently not being accepted in your community.

Let me know when you are available and I'll make the necessary changes for you. You can be sure that I will solve the problem. (This fix may require developer mode to be turned on and a user account with ACP authorization. Please create a support ticket in our community.)

My test result,

1667585982542.webp

Regards.

Dear @CrownCollective,
I assume you set the user permissions correctly.

View attachment 276003

You are experiencing this problem due to the style. TH Style templates are different from the default templates. (The problem is probably template modifications that couldn't be applied. We have to follow the original templates when creating an add-on.)

I would like to check the problem but new registrations are currently not being accepted in your community.

Let me know when you are available and I'll make the necessary changes for you. You can be sure that I will solve the problem. (This fix may require developer mode to be turned on and a user account with ACP authorization. Please create a support ticket in our community.)

My test result,

View attachment 276004

Regards.

So it turns out the 'bug' is that I am a moron and I didn't verify the role permissions for the site, I only verified the node permissions. They were disabled and now the fields appear as expected, in both the standard and TH theme.

Thanks for the quick support @XDinc :) I'm all set

Top Bottom