[XTR] Automark As Solution

[XTR] Automark As Solution [Paid] 1.0.1

No permission to buy ($30.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Automark As Solution - Best way to add auto-mark the replies as a solution in selected question nodes by vote score.

View attachment 266922

This add-on allows you to add the ability to auto-mark the solution for question threads so that after the configured number of days, a reply that meets the minimum required vote score will automatically be selected as the solution.

ACP options

View attachment 266924

User group permission

View attachment 266925

This user group permission allows you to limit the question creation.
Users have to check the replies to their old...

Read more about this resource...

A few questions:
1. If multiple posts meet the minimum voting criteria, what occurs?
2. Will it action on older/existing threads? Or only new threads after install?
3. If yes to #2, will post owner and thread owner get alerts for years old threads?

A few questions:
3. If yes to #2, will post owner and thread owner get alerts for years old threads?

@Mouth ;
Many thanks for the perfect questions,

If multiple posts meet the minimum voting, the last voted post is marked as a solution!

Yes, it will act. The add-on has already cron for doing that,

AutoMarkSolution_Cron.webp

Perfect shot...🎯
Who wants to get a notification x years old thread?

That's why I added notification enable-disable options.

1649353731009.webp

I hope my answers will help you!
Cheers!

If multiple posts meet the minimum voting, the last voted post is marked as a solution!
So if I have a minimum 5 votes set, and two post have 10 votes and 15 votes each, with the 10 votes post being the latest to receive a vote, the 10 votes post is marked the solution? When it would have likely been better to mark the 15 votes post as the solution!

Could you please explain further/deeper the ACP option 'Day limit'. Does it mean a question thread has to have been created within xx days for the add-on to operate on it?

Is there awareness the cron has finished processing all old/current question nodes? So I could then turn on those notifications for future question threads.

Hello @Mouth
I might consider adding a control method for this to my to-do list. To be honest, I can't do this right away, because I have already 3 custom projects on the pending status and I planning to complete them.

Could you please explain further/deeper the ACP option 'Day limit'. Does it mean a question thread has to have been created within xx days for the add-on to operate on it?

Of course!
It means if a question thread does not have a solution before the defined x day, auto-mark as a solution action won't be checked (by the vote score) before the defined number of x days. (Hope everything is clear now)(y)

Regards.

(Hope everything is clear now)(y)
Sorry, no. I'm still not clear how this add-on will behalf with both old, current, and new threads. And what the time-period is for it (re)inspecting threads awaiting until a post meets the solution criteria.

Top Bottom