[XTR] Account Details and Privacy Control

[XTR] Account Details and Privacy Control [Paid] 1.0.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Account Details and Privacy Control - Manage user account details and privacy controls per each user groups as you wish.

Privacy and account details permissions that put you in control.
With this add-on, you can manage Account Details and Privacy Controls per each user groups as you wish.

Options

View attachment 253326

View attachment 253327

View attachment 253328

Note:
This add-on checks user privacy options during the installation process and runs some queries to set online status and current activity to visible state for all users. It is...

Read more about this resource...

Finding it real hard to register on the site so I can purchase this. Keep getting this message - Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

Who can I talk to about this?

Finding it real hard to register on the site so I can purchase this. Keep getting this message - Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

Who can I talk to about this?
Same. It's already hard enough to find a plugin that does this. It's disappointing that I can't even register.

Top Bottom