XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

Is there a verion for Xenforo 1.5.x also, so I can use this now and later the version for Xenforo 2.1.x ?

Is there a verion for Xenforo 1.5.x also, so I can use this now and later the version for Xenforo 2.1.x ?
We have an internal system for 1.5 but its not in distributed/product format and there are no plans to do so. Something we use on some custom client projects though.

And yes, current version works with 2.0, but a version we are nearing a release on is set for 2.1.

I need at the moment only that the xenforo members can also login to wordpress. I will use wordpress for photo contests. The only photo contest addon doesnt work anymore with latest xenforo 1.5.x and php 7 ... so I need a solution for.

I need at the moment only that the xenforo members can also login to wordpress. I will use wordpress for photo contests. The only photo contest addon doesnt work anymore with latest xenforo 1.5.x and php 7 ... so I need a solution for.
Apologies, not something we have support for on 1.x. 2.x we do.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but will it be possible to run the forum and WP site on separate domains? Both sites would be on the same server.

Been testing out XPRESS for weeks now and I gotta say, its great. I know the next release is just around the corner. I'm sure most of the bugs will be worked out and hopefully the options are added to toggle on and off the many integration features that might not be needed for all sites.

So I run two XF sites. The forum with the WP site will have the XPRESS addon but can you offer an addon product for just bridging two XF sites?

If would be absolutely perfect if I can get it to work like this.

Site A - Forum handles all registration.
Site B - has Forum registration disabled.
Site B - has WP registration disabled.

A registered user of Forum A will have the same login credentials on Forum B. XPRESS handles the Forum B and WP stuff.

Last edited:
Any time there are some complex structures, you know its hard to know if it will work perfectly. I mean I'm confident we can get it to work, but a product all packaged, will it handle every edge case? Hard to say. There are a lot of variables when you bridge sites, our goal is to get the 90% mark and I think we've surpassed that.

Any time there are some complex structures, you know its hard to know if it will work perfectly. I mean I'm confident we can get it to work, but a product all packaged, will it handle every edge case? Hard to say. There are a lot of variables when you bridge sites, our goal is to get the 90% mark and I think we've surpassed that.

I wasn't suggesting it should be integrated with XPRESS. Probably not many looking to do what I am with XPRESS but a standalone SSO XF to XF bridge may be.

XPress won't bridge any XF installations with each other. You can do the login from Forum B -> WordPress with it, but the part from Forum A -> Forum B will require other code.

Hi! I am sorry if this asked before, but here is the case: I have gaming community and currently we are using wordpress for publishing game related news, reviews and blog posts, etc. Also for discussion we use Xenforo. I want unite both platforms, but i don't think i need the theme part for now, just the bridge..(single login for users, ability to comment between forum and main website, etc.) Also i need to know how well the Elementor, wordpress site-builder plugin work with Xpress? I just love to customize website design with that thing.

That's what I figured. Back to the custom solution. Price?
What do you want to bridge exactly? Users? Cause you could go with oauth solution or something instead maybe?
Hi! I am sorry if this asked before, but here is the case: I have gaming community and currently we are using wordpress for publishing game related news, reviews and blog posts, etc. Also for discussion we use Xenforo. I want unite both platforms, but i don't think i need the theme part for now, just the bridge..(single login for users, ability to comment between forum and main website, etc.) Also i need to know how well the Elementor, wordpress site-builder plugin work with Xpress? I just love to customize website design with that thing.
If you are not using the theme part, then you can use any WordPress theme you want so should be fine. :)

Hey,
I've a quick pre-purchase question:

Is it possible to run one Xenforo+XPRESS with multiple Wordpress-Blogs?
  • Gaming Community (supergaming.domain) with forums:
    • Starcraft
    • Fortnite
    • Roller Coaster
Rollercoastersuperblog.domain will be connected to the forum having news/comments in the rollercoaster forum, fortnitesuperblog.domain will be connected to the forum having news/comments in the fortnite forum, etc.

Is that possible?

Its a rather large update since we now support like multiple different installs, support to work with different software besides just WordPress, and more.

Mike, supporting multiple installs in terms of having Xf in /xf, WP A in /blog and WP B in /somethingelse in the same domain? That would be great and I don´t have to type a ticket for it ;)

Mike, supporting multiple installs in terms of having Xf in /xf, WP A in /blog and WP B in /somethingelse in the same domain? That would be great and I don´t have to type a ticket for it ;)
That'll be supported starting with Version 1.1.0.

Hey,
I've a quick pre-purchase question:

Is it possible to run one Xenforo+XPRESS with multiple Wordpress-Blogs?
  • Gaming Community (supergaming.domain) with forums:
    • Starcraft
    • Fortnite
    • Roller Coaster
Rollercoastersuperblog.domain will be connected to the forum having news/comments in the rollercoaster forum, fortnitesuperblog.domain will be connected to the forum having news/comments in the fortnite forum, etc.

Is that possible?
We do not explicitly support multipress at this time. We also have an open bug report for XPress & Multipress.

Hello guys,
any infor about release of XPress for 2.1? ;)
XPress will officially support 2.1. starting with 1.1.0. Even though we haven't explicitly tested it, I would spontaneously not see any reason why it would be incompatible with 2.1. in the current state though.

Top Bottom