XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

Hi everyone, I have one question:
Is it possible to create my own customized login page using SSO?
e.x wp root mysite.com
xf root forum.mysite.com
Currently when click login on wp redirect to xf login page, i want to redirect in mysite.com/login (this si custom landing page with login/registry buttons) when login successful redirect to wp OR xf

Thanks and happy new year :)

Hi everyone, I have one question:
Is it possible to create my own customized login page using SSO?
e.x wp root mysite.com
xf root forum.mysite.com
Currently when click login on wp redirect to xf login page, i want to redirect in mysite.com/login (this si custom landing page with login/registry buttons) when login successful redirect to wp OR xf

Thanks and happy new year :)
I've started a conversation with you to help you further with this ;)
I wouldn't mind knowing how to do this as well.
This would have to be hidden by using custom HTML/CSS as we don't offer a setting to hide this at this time ;)
Is it possible To Bridge to forums with one wordpress Installation?
I've started a conversation with you to gather more information on what ya mean?
Do you mean like this?

Forum 1 site ---> Bridge ----> Forum 2 site / WP with XPress

That would be cool if possible.
How are you meaning by bridging to forums? Wanna make sure I'm on the same page.

I've started a conversation with you to help you further with this ;)

This would have to be hidden by using custom HTML/CSS as we don't offer a setting to hide this at this time ;)

I've started a conversation with you to gather more information on what ya mean?

How are you meaning by bridging to forums? Wanna make sure I'm on the same page.

This would probably be a separate add-on I think.

Register or Log-in on forum1.com ---> Bridge creates same account on forum2.com (forum 2 registration is turned off) ---> Forum2.com has a WP installation (WP registrations is also turned off) and is running the Xpress addon.

This would probably be a separate add-on I think.

Register or Log-in on forum1.com ---> Bridge creates same account on forum2.com (forum 2 registration is turned off) ---> Forum2.com has a WP installation (WP registrations is also turned off) and is running the Xpress addon.
It sounds more like you are looking to bridge accounts to multiple forums that use XPress?

I'm getting closer to purchasing for a project that I'll start soon. I would love to see some website examples of people using the theme and bridge. :-)

I'm getting closer to purchasing for a project that I'll start soon. I would love to see some website examples of people using the theme and bridge. :)
We use both and i've been very impressed, i've PM'd you details :)

I know the guys have been working hard, i'm still patiently waiting for a woo commerce update 👍

I imagine that while it might resolve some compatibility issues, it would just be a massive undertaking?

It likely wouldn't resolve any compatibility issues, and most of what is done in XPress can't be done through the API so using it would likely just add unnecessary latency from the HTTP requests when we can just use the XF library directly

Any ETA on the next update?
Its in beta 5 at the moment. Last I checked, we were slated for next Wednesday, assuming no more issues come up. Its a rather large update since we now support like multiple different installs, support to work with different software besides just WordPress, and more. So we definitely urge people to backup before upgrading this next one. We've tested it ofc without any issues yet.

Its in beta 5 at the moment. Last I checked, we were slated for next Wednesday, assuming no more issues come up. Its a rather large update since we now support like multiple different installs, support to work with different software besides just WordPress, and more. So we definitely urge people to backup before upgrading this next one. We've tested it ofc without any issues yet.

👍 Thanks for the update!

Top Bottom