XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

I'm still figuring everything out. Got the Blog page showing was curious where are the importers you listed that were available?

Will this work across different domains? (wordpress at one domain, XenForo on the other)

If you have wordpress running on site.com and xenforo on forum.site.com (or xenforo on site.com and wordpress on blog.site.com) it will work fine. However, if you have wordpress on sitea.com and xenforo on siteb.com the cookies will not work between the sites so Single Sign On won't work

Can we make selected blog posts full width? eg, lose the sidebar?

https://demo.themehouse.com/xpress/...es-another-like-contest-with-emoji-reactions/
It is possible with some little changes. You don't have widgets from Xenforo insert.
You can upload the attached file into /wp-content/themes/wp-xpress-theme/ after that you can choose in the wordpress editor the post attributes like in the image shown.

Screenshot 2018-07-14 17.22.43.webp

Screenshot 2018-07-14 17.26.12.webp Screenshot 2018-07-14 17.25.53.webp

Maybe a suggestions for @Mike Creuzer @Ian Hitt @Jake B. @ThemeHouse ;)

Attachments

I'm still figuring everything out. Got the Blog page showing was curious where are the importers you listed that were available?
Where all other XF importers are as well: XenForo ACP > Tools > Data Maintenance > Import Data, grouped under Import Target: [TH] XPress

How did i made a slide on the blog and how is it possible to feature posts/articles?

Not all categories are displayed in the navbar..
Screenshot 2018-07-14 17.42.29.webp

I'm trying to test XPress on a demo site but I'm getting this template error.
Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 9.22.01 PM.webp

Why I'm getting this error for both XPress and Cover add-on? I created two tickets and I'm hoping you guys help me sort thing out asap.

Oh WOW... This is excellent, I am actually surprised this is released already! I'm currently using another product but I have a feeling I'm going to like this one more.

I am running the XenCentral Multi-Site alpha(which surprisingly run really well) and I doubt anyone has tested it yet, but I just purchased an I will give it a try.

Last edited:
I've managed to get XenWord Pro and XPress working together. My new XenLate widget doesn't work but here is a demo of some work being done. Caution, I'm going through settings and testing things. Feel free to chime in :D

XenWord and XPress go together like two left shoes, not sure why anyone would want to do that on a production site.

XenWord and XPress go together like two left shoes, not sure why anyone would want to do that on a production site.

I've owned and used every previous bridge. XPress is an exciting product. It is more than a bridge. It has theme integration. I bought a license and wish the developers well on their launch and maintenance. This is their thread and we should promote the power of their product.

Tight integration between the styles of XenForo and WordPress.
Very clean settings in XenForo Admin CP.

Their approach is interesting and I wish Theme House a great success.

I am having a small issue, the article published in to the right node but when I click on it it give me Oooops we ran into some problems.
0DA2B48C-2765-428A-B30B-3BD40144BD55.webp

It give me this page:
67079215-B011-4C2E-BAA3-3049AD04B973.webp

Any idea how to fix it?

Possibly an odd one. Is it possible to:
  1. Add a user to a given XF usergroup based on a WooCommerce purchase, and
  2. Only show specific WooCommerce products to logged-in users who belong to specific XF usergroups?

Top Bottom