XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

Yes, I just saw. The documentation is good, but a pic or two may help. Thanks for the help guys! It's why I always buy your products.

Just a question. Is the WP plugin JetPack supported? I have many different errors with it.
I've gone ahead and started a conversation with you about this to get an insight of what errors your getting.
For now i miss a few options.
- How to set the permissions? My forumusers are unable to create a blog. And how can i give the moderators permissions to moderate blogs?
- In XenBlog you can see:
  • Most recent
  • Last updated
  • Most viewed
  • Most replied
  • Title (alphabetical)
  • Latest comments
  • Most rated
  • Most liked
10-png.109791

And i like the widget to show "topbloggers".

Is it possible to make it like that?
How to set the permissions? My forumusers are unable to create a blog. And how can i give the moderators permissions to moderate blogs?
Assigning group permissions is explained here in our documentation. Are you planning on allowing your members to share their logins with Wordpress? Shared logins are explained here as well.

In XenBlog you can see:
  • Most recent
  • Last updated
  • Most viewed
  • Most replied
  • Title (alphabetical)
  • Latest comments
  • Most rated
  • Most liked
Those type of filter tabs we don't offer and am not sure if we will offer them but I'll note them down.

And i like the widget to show "topbloggers".
Such a widget doesn't exist in the add-on yet but it is something I'll note down a well.

Having a similar issue as @gforce:

I created it as a page and a post. Same content on both. I am using the Gutenberg editor, I don’t know if that effects anything, but the next major version of Wordpress will be using it so I thought I may as well get familiar with it. But the screenshot attached is how it looks to me.

C48EF5BC-EFF1-45A5-902D-DC516C0AE98A.webp

Question: If I set my “News/Announcements” board on the forum as the default for WP blog posts, shouldn’t it automatically create a thread? Or do I have to manually create the thread and copy/paste the content in basically?

Question: If I set my “News/Announcements” board on the forum as the default for WP blog posts, shouldn’t it automatically create a thread? Or do I have to manually create the thread and copy/paste the content in basically?
If you set it up so anything in the announcements category posts to the news and announcements, then yeah itll auto create the thread. If you choose to create the thread and then promote it, I think it should know to create a WP post and itll copy the content for you. Only thing Im not sure of is if it will set the correct WP category.

If you set it up so anything in the announcements category posts to the news and announcements, then yeah itll auto create the thread. If you choose to create the thread and then promote it, I think it should know to create a WP post and itll copy the content for you. Only thing Im not sure of is if it will set the correct WP category.
Because I set the “Default Post discussion thread ID” to my “News/Announcements” then set the default author to myself (Only author for my blog), then proceeded to create a new short blog post. It did not make an thread in News/Announcements.

I would love it to auto post, so that way the Discord addon by Jaxel will auto cross-promote to my Discords news channel.

Because I set the “Default Post discussion thread ID” to my “News/Announcements” then set the default author to myself (Only author for my blog), then proceeded to create a new short blog post. It did not make an thread in News/Announcements.

I would love it to auto post, so that way the Discord addon by Jaxel will auto cross-promote to my Discords news channel.
At Wordpress XPress Setting page , change "Default post discussion thread node ID " different then "0" and try again.

I had the same problem when it was "0".

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 14
Depends on if you are looking at XenForo out WordPress settings. I'll look at blanking it instead of 0
Ah, I was looking at the XF end. Could you also check to see if there's a bug? It's not auto posting when I set it to my News/Announcements board.

EDIT: I may have figured that out.

Now I just need to get the homepage not displaying fixed.

Top Bottom