XPress - A theme and bridge for bringing WordPress into XenForo [Deleted]

May be someone can help me out: how can I change the default dimensions of images of featured articles? Would like to have a little bit more height. Still have to learn a lot with WP and if there is a setting for that, I´ve obviously overseen it. Anyone?

May be someone can help me out: how can I change the default dimensions of images of featured articles? Would like to have a little bit more height. Still have to learn a lot with WP and if there is a setting for that, I´ve obviously overseen it. Anyone?

Do you mean at the top of the post or on the home page?

That means XenForo hasn't been able to establish a connection with WordPress. If you're running the latest version of the XPress plugin on WordPress, the most likely cause is that your servers own requests are getting proxied, for example through cloudflare.

A short term solution is to add the following line to your XenForos config.php:
Code:
$config['xpressAPIPassword'] = '<a strong password of your choice>';

and the following to your WordPress wp-config.php file:
Code:
define('XPRESS_API_PASSWORD', "<the same password as above>");

We do recommend to ensure both your installations are run over https, so the password cannot be read out by a man in the middle attack, as well as to regularly change it. Optimally you can whitelist your own server from the proxy so that it makes the request itself, rather than the proxy server making it.

i'm getting the same error and your fix never fixed the error I am using cloudflare
and the front page to my wordpress looks like the screenshot

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 18
  • err02.webp
    err02.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I am using the latest version of this plugin and does not appear the block of articles promoted at the top of the page

How can I fix this?
I use XenForo 2.1

Last edited:
i'm getting the same error and your fix never fixed the error I am using cloudflare
and the front page to my wordpress looks like the screenshot
Glad I'm not the only one...
Not using cloudflare, but same error...
root: Wordpress 5
/community/: Xf 2.1

Last edited:
I disabled cloudflare still same error... I'm now setting up a test site at another well known web hosting company... I will be trying without any ssl to see what happens ... could it be my server? or could it be a bad script I spent just over 100 Canadian on :)

@ThemeHouse , is it now safe to upgrade WP to 5.1? Getting numerous encoding errors, partially rendered sites etc and hoping 5.x will help in some way. (Ticket is already opened)

Pulled the trigger and bought. Any thoughts on an importer for those using XenWord. I have 4 years of linked wordpress post to XF comment thread links. Definitely a bit of a learning curve to figure this all out even with the docs. After a bit of messing around I got these six errors.

Code:
    LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: Please select a prefix.) src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php:34

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/Service/WordPress/CreateThread.php(60): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save()
#1 wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-xpress-plugin/src/XPress.php(721): ThemeHouse\XPress\Service\WordPress\CreateThread->save()
#2 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): XPress::{closure}(8)
#3 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#4 wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 wp/wp-includes/post.php(3747): do_action('save_post', 8, Object(WP_Post), true)
#6 wp/wp-includes/post.php(3820): wp_insert_post(Array, false)
#7 wp/wp-admin/includes/post.php(399): wp_update_post(Array)
#8 wp/wp-admin/post.php(206): edit_post()
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(99) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=8&action=edit&meta-box-loader=1&_wpnonce=71f87b7e08&_locale=user"
  ["referrer"] => string(68) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/post.php?post=8&action=edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["post"] => string(1) "8"
    ["action"] => string(4) "edit"
    ["meta-box-loader"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_wpnonce"] => string(10) "71f87b7e08"
    ["_locale"] => string(4) "user"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(25) {
    ["_wpnonce"] => string(10) "52f70eca08"
    ["_wp_http_referer"] => string(33) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/post-new.php"
    ["user_ID"] => int(1)
    ["action"] => string(8) "editpost"
    ["originalaction"] => string(8) "editpost"
    ["post_type"] => string(4) "post"
    ["original_post_status"] => string(10) "auto-draft"
    ["referredby"] => string(49) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/edit.php"
    ["_wp_original_http_referer"] => string(49) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/edit.php"
    ["auto_draft"] => string(1) "1"
    ["post_ID"] => string(1) "8"
    ["meta-box-order-nonce"] => string(10) "0abd1ea410"
    ["closedpostboxesnonce"] => string(10) "ea88cba944"
    ["samplepermalinknonce"] => string(10) "9a667fc269"
    ["_xpressForumID"] => string(2) "61"
    ["_xpressPrefixID"] => string(1) "7"
    ["_xpressThreadID"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xPressSectionContext"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xpressAuthorComment"] => string(0) ""
    ["comment_status"] => string(4) "open"
    ["ping_status"] => string(4) "open"
    ["post_author"] => int(1)
    ["post_mime_type"] => string(0) ""
    ["ID"] => int(8)
    ["post_status"] => string(7) "publish"
  }
}

and

Code:
    InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'id' on ThemeHouse\XLink:AccountLink[1, 2] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 10:39 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('id')
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Entity.php(400): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('id')
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(67): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Entity->promoteToPost(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\Thread))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): ThemeHouse\XPress\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionThxpressPromoteToArticle(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'ThxpressPromote...', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "xxx/index.php?threads/520875/thxpress-promote-to-article"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "xxx/index.php?threads/520875/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["threads/520875/thxpress-promote-to-article"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["platform_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: th_apiKey_uix src/addons/ThemeHouse/Core/Service/ApiRequest/20181115.php:73

Generated by: Unknown account Mar 2, 2019 at 12:39 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Core/Service/ApiRequest/20181115.php(73): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/pftest/pu...', 73, Array)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Core/Service/ApiRequest/20181115.php(39): ThemeHouse\Core\Service\ApiRequest::getDefaultApiKey()
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Core/Service/UpdateCheck/20180802.php(22): ThemeHouse\Core\Service\ApiRequest->get('products/234')
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/Cron/UpdateCheck.php(29): ThemeHouse\Core\Service\UpdateCheck->check()
#4 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\XPress\Cron\UpdateCheck::run(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#5 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#9 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(16) "/xxx/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(109) "xxx/wp/index.php/2019/03/02/determining-ceramic-particle-sizes-suspended-in-a-fluid/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["xlinkAjax"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

Code:
    League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: xlink_api_cache/d655ee94d63d6499f0c62e3cea6a68b1eaa2a836954bc59093adae7016dda975d488c0ca8d525f6fcaf43374576c35cdeb1907e27d36cb170891190d1d870c14.data src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php:388

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 12:51 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(353): League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent('xlink_api_cache...')
#1 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->getMetadata('xlink_api_cache...', Array)
#2 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('parent::getMeta...', Array)
#3 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('getMetadata', Array)
#4 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(181): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('getMetadata', Array)
#5 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(359): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->getMetadata('xlink_api_cache...')
#6 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/RemoteHandler/Traits/SimpleCache.php(31): League\Flysystem\MountManager->getMetadata('xlink_api_cache...')
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Traits/APICall.php(52): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->checkSimpleCache('d655ee94d63d649...')
#8 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Platform.php(186): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->callAPI('/wp/v2/categori...', Array)
#9 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Navigation/RemoteNavigation.php(139): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->getSubnavigation()
#10 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(95): ThemeHouse\XLink\Navigation\RemoteNavigation::displayPlatformExtended(1, 'thxlink_1')
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6545): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Template\Templater), '_default', Array)
#12 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), '_default', Array)
#13 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, '_default')
#14 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/App.php(127): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#15 src/XF/App.php(1988): ThemeHouse\XLink\App->renderPageHtml('

Code:
    League\Flysystem\FileExistsException: File already exists at path: xlink_api_cache/d655ee94d63d6499f0c62e3cea6a68b1eaa2a836954bc59093adae7016dda975d488c0ca8d525f6fcaf43374576c35cdeb1907e27d36cb170891190d1d870c14.data src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php:404

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 1:38 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(66): League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertAbsent('xlink_api_cache...')
#1 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->write('xlink_api_cache...', '[{"id":1,"link"...', Array)
#2 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('parent::write', Array)
#3 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('write', Array)
#4 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(247): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('write', Array)
#5 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(441): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->write('xlink_api_cache...', '[{"id":1,"link"...', Array)
#6 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/RemoteHandler/Traits/SimpleCache.php(77): League\Flysystem\MountManager->write('xlink_api_cache...', '[{"id":1,"link"...')
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Traits/APICall.php(89): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->setSimpleCache('d655ee94d63d649...', Array)
#8 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Platform.php(186): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->callAPI('/wp/v2/categori...', Array)
#9 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Navigation/RemoteNavigation.php(139): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Platform->getSubnavigation()
#10 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(95): ThemeHouse\XLink\Navigation\RemoteNavigation::displayPlatformExtended(1, 'thxlink_1')
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6545): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Template\Templater), '_default', Array)
#12 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), '_default', Array)
#13 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, '_default')
#14 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/App.php(127): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

<...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#15 src/XF/App.php(1988): ThemeHouse\XLink\App->renderPageHtml('

Code:
[LIST]
[*]                
[*]Exception: Invalid parameter(s): username
[*]                
[*]src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Traits/APICall.php:83
[*]            
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[*]                
[*]Generated by: xxx
[*]                
[*]Mar 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM
[*]            
[/LIST]

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Account.php(95): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Account->callAPI('/wp/v2/users', Array, 'POST', false)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Job/GenerateRemoteAccountsForPlatform.php(75): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Account->createRemoteAccount()
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): ThemeHouse\XLink\Job\GenerateRemoteAccountsForPlatform->run(G)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}

-------------

Previous GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Client error: `POST xxx/wp/?xf_user=1&rest_route=%2Fwp%2Fv2%2Fusers` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response:
{"code":"rest_invalid_param","message":"Invalid parameter(s): username","data":{"status":400,"params":{"username":"Usern (truncated...)
 - src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Exception/RequestException.php:113
#0 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Middleware.php(66): GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException::create(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request), Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response))
#1 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/FulfilledPromise.php(39): GuzzleHttp\Middleware::GuzzleHttp\{closure}(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response))
#2 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/TaskQueue.php(47): GuzzleHttp\Promise\FulfilledPromise::GuzzleHttp\Promise\{closure}()
#3 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/Promise.php(246): GuzzleHttp\Promise\TaskQueue->run(true)
#4 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/Promise.php(223): GuzzleHttp\Promise\Promise->invokeWaitFn()
#5 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/promises/src/Promise.php(62): GuzzleHttp\Promise\Promise->waitIfPending()
#6 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php(131): GuzzleHttp\Promise\Promise->wait()
#7 src/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle/src/Client.php(89): GuzzleHttp\Client->request('post', 'http://23.111.1...', Array)
#8 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Core/Http/HttpClient/20181220.php(23): GuzzleHttp\Client->__call('post', Array)
#9 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Traits/APICall.php(71): ThemeHouse\Core\Http\HttpClient->simplePost('http://23.111.1...', Array, Array)
#10 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Account.php(95): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Account->callAPI('/wp/v2/users', Array, 'POST', false)
#11 src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Job/GenerateRemoteAccountsForPlatform.php(75): ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Account->createRemoteAccount()
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): ThemeHouse\XLink\Job\GenerateRemoteAccountsForPlatform->run(G)
#13 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#14 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#15 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#22 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/xxx/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(52) "xxx/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(62) "xxx/admin.php?xlink/platforms/1/users"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "605"
  }
}

Also the homepage is obviously wrong. The first two images are two posts I made inside wordpress. Where is the title and other stuff? The bottom left is a featured thread. You can see the formatting problem.

Last edited:
Just something to note. I use WP Bakery Page builder in my Wordpress posts too. When the preview of the article is pulled into Xenforo forum some of the VC code shows up.

VC.webp

Another error that is related to @Xon reportimprovement addon

Code:
    Error: Call to undefined method SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post::setNoWPUpdate() wp/wp-content/plugins/wp-xpress-plugin/src/XPress.php:1475

Generated by: xxx Mar 2, 2019 at 9:06 PM

Stack trace

#0 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): XPress::{closure}(Object(WP_Comment))
#1 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#2 wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 wp/wp-includes/comment.php(1626): do_action('comment_unappro...', Object(WP_Comment))
#4 wp/wp-includes/comment.php(2152): wp_transition_comment_status('approved', 'unapproved', Object(WP_Comment))
#5 wp/wp-admin/includes/ajax-actions.php(819): wp_set_comment_status(Object(WP_Comment), 'approve', true)
#6 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wp_ajax_dim_comment('')
#7 wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#8 wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#9 wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(99): do_action('wp_ajax_dim-com...')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "/xxx/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?_fs_blog_admin=true"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "xxx/wp/wp-admin/edit-comments.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["_fs_blog_admin"] => string(4) "true"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_ajax_nonce"] => string(10) "9f9adc30ad"
    ["action"] => string(11) "dim-comment"
    ["id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["dimClass"] => string(10) "unapproved"
    ["new"] => string(8) "approved"
  }
}

Are there any styling options which control the space between the header and category posts in any way? I kind of wanted to add a 'Back' button that sends them out of the category back to the blog home. Useful on mobile as they won't have to click the hamburger menu. Not to mention this space is much larger than the normal home page.

Top Bottom