What the heck do you type here, just wasting time? Get it on and finish the next release! #shutupandtakemymoneyWe have an unordered set of 101 github issues publicly available for you to skim through, but nothing pretty-printed yet.
A few key points will be:
- Introduction of XLink as unified bridge manager for XPress and all (potential) future other bridge products (e.g. a MediaWiki bridge)
- Heavily simplified setup/configuration - setting up XPress will be a ~10 click action and one text box for most new users now
- Usergroup mapping
- Compatibility with XF 2.1. and WordPress 5.0
- The ability to connect multiple WordPress installations to a single XenForo installation
- Basic WordPress user statistics for XenForo criteria
- An entity link manager, to more easily determine which entities are linked
- A user link manager, see above, along with the ability to automatically link existing/generate new accounts for all XenForo users
- Lots of styling-related improvements for the WordPress theme
- A few more customization options
- And more...
I've gone ahead and started a private conversation with you on these questions.i am going to buy this addon , i have some question before purchasing ?
- Account infomation is belong to xenforo , so how to login in wp-admin ? same infomation or not ?
- And which type account can login in wp-admin ? which type account can post on wp ?
- Can i custom worpress homepage with Flatsome plugin ?
- Does it work with Yoast Seo and lazy load plugin ?
My english is not good , thank you
I've gone ahead and poked the developer assigned to your ticket. You should get a response soonI bought and installed this plug-in, but I couldn't run the Featured post feature in any way. I know how to operate, but it didn't work. I have requested support but no one has returned for 2 days, can you help me?
Are you using the Xpress theme? If so that makes sense as those resources are managed by XenForo then.Tried this on my Plesk Wordpress Installation, with Xenforo set to /forum.
Installation was easy and straightforward.
However, there is big deal breaker for me: As soon as the plugin is activated, Wordpress Caching (tired WP Rocket, WP Super Cache and Swift Performance) stops. No pages are cached any more, no css or js files minified etc.
Might be best to make a ticket, I mean it makes sense why something like that specific plugin might not work but we can probably get it to work. Worth noting we are releasing our big 1.1 update Monday, can try that version perhaps first.I was actually NOT and thought that might be the reason.
Themehouse Have you seen my help request?Might be best to make a ticket, I mean it makes sense why something like that specific plugin might not work but we can probably get it to work. Worth noting we are releasing our big 1.1 update Monday, can try that version perhaps first.