[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout

[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] XFRM Resources Layouts - Change the way resources list looks

Using this add-on, you can easily change the layout of resources list.

Demo:

Features:
  • An option to enable/disable new layout
  • Style Properties for almost every single element of the new layout
Hope to be useful and you enjoy this add-on. If you like this addon, don't forget to support it by your review.

Read more about this resource...

how to activate this addon display the resources grid ?
if I'm here admin.php?options/groups/Dadparvar_XFRMResourcesLayouts/ choose "two Sided Business Card",the resources are not displayed:
1.webp

how to activate this addon display the resources grid ?
if I'm here admin.php?options/groups/Dadparvar_XFRMResourcesLayouts/ choose "two Sided Business Card",the resources are not displayed:
Is it a live site? Can I take a look at it? (I can guess 1 thing, but need to check to be sure. Anyway it's not a bug and simply can be solved if my guess be true)

How can i set pictures on the cover?
That is resource icon.
If you upload resource icon (which is a feature of XFRM) then it will show it, if not, it will show the default icon which based on your style it may be different.

Attachments

• resource icon.webp
    resource icon.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 53
thank you. indeed, I have missed something in it.
Tell me, is it possible to move Tag line to the front side, below title?

Maybe it's possible to dynamic decrease the lenght of the overview when remove options to show like avatar, arrow, More etc etc.
xfrm_dad_space.webp

Also when a prefix is added place the title below the prefix instead of inline. If possible.
xfrm_dad_prefix.webp

Thx in advance

Last edited:
Also when a prefix is added place the title below the prefix instead of inline. If possible.
you can do it by adding a template modification to add a line break after prefix in add-on's template. (I tested prefix being in different locations, as you can also see it in other places in the demo video, but finally, this way was the most appropriate in different cases like having the long title or big font size. And because people will rarely do what you want, I decided not to add option for it, But any way you can customize it the way I said)

Maybe it's possible to dynamically decrease the length of the overview when removing options to show like avatar, arrow, More etc
TBH, I didn't understand the request I think. You mean you want the cards (the resources)'s height be decreased if (for example) rating or any other element is hidden from it?
If yes, then my answer is no. It's not the way it works now. Although you can do it. ATM, the way it works is that it has a defined height, and half of it is for the icon, and the other half is for info and avatar is in the middle, so half if it is in the top half, and half of it is in the bottom half. and the height is not depending on anything.

Top Bottom