[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout

[OzzModz] XFRM Resources Layout [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
When I go to your website to purchase this add-on there is a notice at the top saying the website is for sale on Flippa. Does that mean you are planning to stop supporting the add-on once the website sells?

@Dadparvar
Hi i have just installed this icon and up on adding a Resource Icon to a resource, its just making a 1x1 pixel size image
I get the following error in the logs

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: XP_XFRMRL_Iconsize src/addons/XP/XFRMRL/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Icon.php:14

@Dadparvar
Hi i have just installed this icon and up on adding a Resource Icon to a resource, its just making a 1x1 pixel size image
I get the following error in the logs

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: XP_XFRMRL_Iconsize src/addons/XP/XFRMRL/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Icon.php:14
Thanks for reporting. I'll check it out. (meanwhile upgrade to the new version that just released. let me know if still exists?)

This addon will be updated to work with the latest versions of XF in due course. Please be patient, it will take a bit of time to go through all my recently taken over addons.

If the cover image is NOT square, will this image look whole or will it crop the image? I wish it looked whole.

Top Bottom