[xFv] Thread Starter [Deleted]

I installed this but it does not show the TS logo on the bottom right of the avatar. I can see where there is a clear placeholder for it but no icon.

1508621007044.webp

I thought I did, but I just checked and the zip didn't have a styles folder. I will download a new copy and try again.

I just downloaded a new copy of the xFv-ThreadStarter-1.01.zip and there is no styles folder inside of it?

Ok sorry I guess I forgot to add that. When I get back from my daughters volleyball games in an hour or so,I will upload a new copy.

Awesome, works like a charm now.

Is there a way to hide the outline from the non TS user avatars? (not a functional issue, just an aesthetic wishlist) :-)

Is it showing on non thread starter avatars too?
I wonder If I uploaded the entire wrong folder...

in extra.less add
Code:
.TScontainer
{
    box-shadow: none;
}

until I upload the right version!

It's just showing a bordered outline on the non thread starters. I also noticed it's not placed over the avatar on mobile browser. I just re enabled it and here is a screenshot
Screenshot_20171022-173007.webp

just a heads up, the new zip file only had the src folder not the styles (I still had the old zip so I used the styles folder from it.

Working great on both desktop and mobile when combining those zips.

The site is a forum for a closed facebook group I'm in. They wanted something "of their own" and since I was the only one that has done forums before (phpBB only lol) I was nominated, we raised the funds and did a xenForo. Loving it so far, the staff and community are awesome.

The site is a forum for a closed facebook group I'm in. They wanted something "of their own" and since I was the only one that has done forums before (phpBB only lol) I was nominated, we raised the funds and did a xenForo. Loving it so far, the staff and community are awesome.
Yes the staff and community here are awesome, I would never use another forum software ever again!
Do you know anything about jquery? Message me if you do.
Also did that work for you now?

Don't really know much about jQuery. Aside from this forum the last time I got involved in doing a website was for an intranet webpage at an old employer using asp.net.

Yes, the new update works perfectly after I added the Styles folder to it from the previous zip.

Top Bottom