[xFv] Thread Starter [Deleted]

Please can you add more location to showing Thread Starter ? As well define the ribbon position Top Left corner/Top Right Corner/Top/Bottom. Ribbon/Text Position

@[xFv] I have improvement request, Please can you add Option to select from different locations in the postbit to show the Thread Starter Text? Show text in button bar" will place the highlighted Thread Starter text in the button bar at the bottom of the post. Show icon in message area" will place the Thread Starter icon at the top right of the message area. Show text in message area" will place the highlighted Thread Starter text at the top center of the message area.

1512415373057.webp

Ribbon Style

ScreenShot00013.webp

@[xFv] I have improvement request, Please can you add Option to select from different locations in the postbit to show the Thread Starter Text? Show text in button bar" will place the highlighted Thread Starter text in the button bar at the bottom of the post. Show icon in message area" will place the Thread Starter icon at the top right of the message area. Show text in message area" will place the highlighted Thread Starter text at the top center of the message area.

View attachment 163252

Ribbon Style

View attachment 163253
Yes those features will be added.

View attachment 163252

Ribbon Style

View attachment 163253
How did you get the OP icon like that. I prefer it over the TS.

Man if you can make like @Nirjonadda you will get yourself another client ! :D Another improved request would to give the Admin the option of using TS or OP or whatever he wants to use in this forum! (y)

Do you have any plan for improvement update ?
Yes I do.
I have been extremely busy and pressed for time dealing with some family medical issues.
Soon as I can find adequate time, I will release updates. Sorry if this inconvenience you, as I dont want to do that either.

I am still missing ribbon position in 90°

screenshot00013-png.163253

Top Bottom