[xFv] Sticky Sidebar [Deleted]

[xFv]

[xFv] submitted a new resource:

[xFv] Sticky Sidebar - Sticky Sidebar will enable the sidebar to sticky to the top of the page while scrolling.

[xFv] Sticky Sidebar
is a must have for every Xenforo 2 forum out there.
Sticky Sidebar will enable the sidebar to sticky to the top of the page while scrolling.
Also comes with Sticky Staffbar!

Features:
  1. Sticky Sidebar
  2. Sticky Staffbar
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View attachment 161691

Read more about this resource...

If the side bar has a advertisement (default XF Advertisement used) will that also be sticky?

If the side bar has a advertisement (default XF Advertisement used) will that also be sticky?
That is a good question... I dont personally use advertisement, so I am not sure. But if it doesnt I will make sure it does!
Now if the advertisement is inside the sidebar container, then yes it should work.

That is a good question... I dont personally use advertisement, so I am not sure. But if it doesnt I will make sure it does!
Now if the advertisement is inside the sidebar container, then yes it should work.
Yes it will be in sidebar based on options allowed in XF2. They have fixed positions on offer for ads.
Would you also add an option for this? Just like you have for the staff block?

Features:
  1. Sticky Sidebar
  2. Sticky Staffbar
  3. Sticky Advert bar -- Would this be an option added or Advert by default would always be sticky?

Yes the ads will sticky with the sidebar by default. But I could make an option for them to sticky or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: sip
i am interested in this but how do I also get the sidebar to stay enabled on all pages within the site on Xenforo 2.x ?

Does the sidebar that's stuck within conversations work the same way as the one in your video? IE: The widget that has members of a conversation would scroll along with those responding.

Top Bottom