[xFv] Founding Members [Deleted]

[xFv]

Cylent1 submitted a new resource:

xFv Founding Members 1.0.0 Alpha - Adds a Founding Members Banner to the Message Use Info block.

ADDON INFORMATION:

xFv Founding Members lets you award your 1st specified number of members with a "Founding Member'' banner.

• Choose up to 500 max Founding Members.
  • Choose a color banner from 10 predefined colored banners.
  • Choose a banner location from 5 message user info block locations.
  • Choose a custom image banner from the internet or choose a image locally hosted.
EXAMPLES:...

Read more about this resource...

I'm currently having a problem installing this addon onto my forums. I put all of the files in their corresponding folders, but then there's no .xml file to use to install the addon in the admin panel.

I'm currently having a problem installing this addon onto my forums. I put all of the files in their corresponding folders, but then there's no .xml file to use to install the addon in the admin panel.

Not to speak for the author.. but, this is for XF 2, perhaps you're trying to install this on XF 1?

Its not working for me, iam on xF2 beta 2.
addon installed, change settings by putting it above belove avtar/ banner using default banner setting.

Its not showing at any position.

is style folder need to be uploaded in style?
currently i have uploaded it in src folder (as you have kept addon and style folder in src folder)

Yes its now working, i got confused bcoz u have style folder in src folder.

kindly move style folder to upload folder, so that user can upload to correct directory.

You are doing awesome work for free.

Thank You

its only showing banner on desktop.

on mobile its not showing.

How can i show it on mobile.

thanks

its only showing banner on desktop.

on mobile its not showing.

How can i show it on mobile.

thanks
I honestly forgot that I disabled the banner in mobile mode because of the size.
I am going to use a smaller icon I think for mobile mode.
The next version will have mobile compatibility.

Yes now its working perfectly, you are a very nice person who helped me for free.

Once again Thank You

Top Bottom