[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

AA_ updated [XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game with a new update entry:

1.0.9 Beta 13 changelog

update (version: 1.0.9 Beta 13): (MD5: 6f5c47412def831d6d2469c364b16d5d)
  • [new] automatic api key correction
  • [new] option in liga editor for season threads (original title / liga name)
  • [new] email notifications (today matches)
xfsoccer_title_option.png
xfsoccer_notifications.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also would it be possible to set the default email alert setting to "Email notification for all matches with unplaced bets" for all members?

just to avoid misunderstandings: there are no default settings. because not every user will use the soccer betting game and then also get unsolicited emails! the setting exists only when the user explicitly has made an adjustment.

just to avoid misunderstandings: there are no default settings. because not every user will use the soccer betting game and then also get unsolicited emails! the setting exists only when the user explicitly has made an adjustment.

That's why I was suggesting an alert notification rather than an email and only to users who'd previously entered any predictions.

It might even be good to make a user group promotion/demotion based on whether they entered any predictions previously.

One thing I'd like to see if possible (or if it's possible now and I just don't know about it) would be to see - after the games are done - what the picks were for other people. Like right now I'm in 2nd and the guy in front of me has 1 more point. I'd like to see what his guesses were.

But this is a really cool addon, man! You did very, very well!

I am getting this server log error at 4:15am which is the time the email notification cron runs, any ideas?
ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/mywebsite.com/httpdocs/library/XFSoccer/Model/LeaguesNotification.php:67) - deferred.php:18
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:15 AM

I am getting this server log error at 4:15am which is the time the email notification cron runs, any ideas?

yes, this is fixed in the next version. I forgot to remove a debug code :rolleyes:
you can fix it yourself:

in library/XFSoccer/Model/LeaguesNotification.php search and remove the following:

PHP:
var_dump($recipients);

or use the attached file

Attachments

yes, this is fixed in the next version. I forgot to remove a debug code :rolleyes:
you can fix it yourself:

in library/XFSoccer/Model/LeaguesNotification.php search and remove the following:

PHP:
var_dump($recipients);

or use the attached file

Also I noticed I got the email reminder today about tonight game even though I have already made my prediciton, I was expecting to only get emails if I have not made my prediction yet

After last nights Chelsea vs Villa match in the premier league although the result has been submitted correctly the ranking list hasn't updated the points, any idea's why? Could it be because that match was part of Match Day 3?

After last nights Chelsea vs Villa match in the premier league although the result has been submitted correctly the ranking list hasn't updated the points, any idea's why? Could it be because that match was part of Match Day 3?

when you click at your ranking list on matchday 3, does points increase? on my forum they are.

Top Bottom