[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Have I missed something ? my install does not show any games within the next 14 days ??? yet jayram has a list of games ???

Have you imported any leagues that actually have games starting with 14 days? On my site I am just testing out with the English Championship which starts tommorow

as i already told many times. at vBulletin, this was my favourite MOD/AddOn...
at XenForo the same!
All the Respect to AA_ who is making a damn PERFECT job for free!
The reason why myself is donating every year a fixed amount to him.

and for the same reason why xfsoccer.me is alive!
I LOVE IT!

I can not activate, gives this error:
During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 5. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com or xendach.de.

Is it possible to display a notice at the top of this add-on? What page criteria would you use?

The Russian language is now completely translated and available in the addon (thanks to motd2! He translated reliably for years for the addon vbsoccer).

import via Applications -> Soccer Betting Game -> Translations -> Available Languages

2 silly questions, but I still need help with them please. :p

1) Is there actually any betting? It seems like it's a prediction league (which is great), but I don't see how anyone bets anything? If this is the case, how do I change the name of this to something more suitable?
2) Can members change their predictions in-play?

2 silly questions, but I still need help with them please. :p

1) Is there actually any betting? It seems like it's a prediction league (which is great), but I don't see how anyone bets anything? If this is the case, how do I change the name of this to something more suitable?
2) Can members change their predictions in-play?

Change the name in the phrases options of the ACP.

Top Bottom