[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

it is not too much work for me with a new season of an existing league (~1-2 hours).
a completely new league is an enormous amount of work for me (recherche, creating icons, fixtures, live scores monitoring, ...).
there are some league systems that are currently not fully compatible with the addon (most american systems). I had with these systems much worse in the past. the addon is originally designed for european league systems.

I run the data service for many years of fun on the thing. but I have to pay for it. sometimes I get a small donation. This year I have worked for at least 4 weeks hard on the XenForo addon and with various leagues.
about 400 forums are currently using the addon (vbulletin 3.x, 4.x / xenforo 1.1.5, 1.2.0). when the world cup starts, it will be 1.500-2.000 forums.

I received 6 votes and 25€ for this. I think it's enough for this year ;)

[..]about 400 forums are currently using the addon (vbulletin 3.x, 4.x / xenforo 1.1.5, 1.2.0). when the world cup starts, it will be 1.500-2.000 forums.

This shocks me now .. :eek:(n)

AA_ updated [XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game with a new update entry:

1.0.9 Beta 6 changelog

update (version: 1.0.9 Beta 6): (MD5: 930e99af1b70df697046110080168c4e)
  • [fixed] suggestTranslation() encoding
  • [new] optional referencing of discussion threads per season (navigation tab in soccer betting game)
  • [new] automatic re-generation of service-apikey, if it has been changed or removed
season_thread_1.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

do you really have all the files copied / overwritten? do you have a custom style? Note the folder "upload/styles/default/xfsoccer'

Can I ask how does your live score thing work and can XF be tied into it anywhere else? For example, a sidebar block of EPL live scores would be great, separate from this addon.

During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 0.

1.0.9 beta 6

P.S. Sorry. After turning off SSL connections to a data service in the settings work fine.

it is not too much work for me with a new season of an existing league (~1-2 hours).
a completely new league is an enormous amount of work for me (recherche, creating icons, fixtures, live scores monitoring, ...).
there are some league systems that are currently not fully compatible with the addon (most american systems). I had with these systems much worse in the past. the addon is originally designed for european league systems.

I run the data service for many years of fun on the thing. but I have to pay for it. sometimes I get a small donation. This year I have worked for at least 4 weeks hard on the XenForo addon and with various leagues.
about 400 forums are currently using the addon (vbulletin 3.x, 4.x / xenforo 1.1.5, 1.2.0). when the world cup starts, it will be 1.500-2.000 forums.

Donated now. Stupid of me not to have done it earlier
Will donate again for sure!

what exactly do you mean?

Forget it must have been a error with my own setup. I cannot reproduce the error on one of setups on the server

The Ukrainian language is now available in the addon (thanks to sonic).
import via Applications -> Soccer Betting Game -> Translations -> Available Languages

Top Bottom