For those who're interested in the XFArcade project - The site has been back online and open to new registrations for a couple weeks now it seems. Well today there's been a new version release:
Awesome ==> Sweetness ==> Yay!
0.0.9 - January 20, 2013
- NEW: Added new Mochi game compatibility! Please see the Mochi FAQ here.
- NEW: Added new ACP "Import" functionality to upload & install .tar (IPB) & .zip (v3A) game files instead of having to manually unarchive the files & FTP'ing them to your server.
- NEW: Added new "High Scores" in the games listing.
- NEW: Added new ACP to turn on/off game categories.
- NEW: Added new ACP to turn on/off the automatic "Arcade" link the navbar.
- UPDATED: Moved the game description from displaying in the games listing to instead be a pop-over tooltip so it mimics the look & feel of browsing forums in XF.
- UPDATED: Added a new field highlighter to identify input values that are incorrect when adding/editing a game.