[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

Is use for every avatar, you should add this

Less:
.xfa-wrt-block {
    .avatar {
        // Your properties
    }
}

I haven't try it, and i can't for now, but it should work ;)

I want to put a register-link for guests, after the count. I tried it in "xfa_wrt_macros". It works, but when I click the link to the register-page, only the block collapse

Code:
<xf:if is="!$xf.visitor.user_id"><span style="font-weight: 400;"> Du hast noch keinen  Account?</span> <a href="https://++++++++.net/register/"><u>Melde dich an!</u></a></xf:if>

:unsure:

Hi
You need add JavaScript event on your link in order to prevent default behavior and stop propagation too

Hi
You need add JavaScript event on your link in order to prevent default behavior and stop propagation too
I used:

Code:
<a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="window.location.href='https://++++++++++++/register/'">

Now it collapse the block an then goes to the register page. Maybe you have a bit more elegant solution? :)

Yes
As i said you need preventDefault behavior and stopPropagation
I haven’t try it but you can try something like this

HTML:
<a href="yourlink" onclick="function(event) {event.preventDefault();event.stopPropagation()}">Mylink</a>

Hello, I bought this addon and I am wondering how I can hide users that set their privacy to disabled at option:

"Show your current activity This will allow other people to see what page you are currently viewing."

If I've set that I don't want to share my activity I clearly don't want somone else see what thread I'm watching.

Hello, I bought this addon and I am wondering how I can hide users that set their privacy to disabled at option:

"Show your current activity This will allow other people to see what page you are currently viewing."

If I've set that I don't want to share my activity I clearly don't want somone else see what thread I'm watching.

Hi,
You can’t hide activity on this addon

Regards

That should be included by default. Those two things are connected and should respect each other.
Maybe...but for now is not include in this addon and i don’t have any ETA about update for this addon.
Maybe you should post your suggestion on our support forum ;)

Regards

Alright, thanks for the info. Is it possible to refund? I was purchasing the mod assured that I would be able to leave out people with privacy from that, since privacy of activity is built in in the forums. Would gladly re-purchase it in the future if this feature was there.

Alright, thanks for the info. Is it possible to refund? I was purchasing the mod assured that I would be able to leave out people with privacy from that, since privacy of activity is built in in the forums. Would gladly re-purchase it in the future if this feature was there.
Sorry our refund policy provide a refund only if addon had a bug that can’t be fixed.
In this case is a feature added in Xenforo after this addon was released.
I can plan to add this feature but i can’t provide ETA about this.

do not buy his products, here he ask to write on his support forum, 3 months now and no update

I undertsand if this addon was free, but we have paid for it

do not buy his products, here he ask to write on his support forum, 3 months now and no update

I undertsand if this addon was free, but we have paid for it

You write to an older thread so i didn't received notice... it's fixed in 1.5.1

Regards

Top Bottom