[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

I think I can, but not right now.

But it's easy to reproduce.
  1. Create a thread with two pages (if you don't have one already).
  2. Open this thread on the second page.
At this point you don't see yourself in the viewers list.

So, in the database:
SQL:
select * from xf_session_activity where user_id = YOUR_ID;

And you'll get something like that:
SQL:
+---------+--------------------------+-------------------+------------+-----------------------+------------+-----------+------------+------+
| user_id | controller_name          | controller_action | view_state | params                | view_date  | robot_key | unique_key | ip   |
+---------+--------------------------+-------------------+------------+-----------------------+------------+-----------+------------+------+
|     313 | XF\Pub\Controller\Thread | Index             | valid      | thread_id=2526&page=4 | 1539290963 |           | 313        | ����     |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

With page id after thread id. I don't know how xenforo methods work, but probably finder doesn't catch multi-params in this case.

Hum ok i see what you mean
I try to look this week end and do an update about this ;)
Thanks for report
I guess I found a solution. I'm not quite sure it's perfect, but it works.

Replace in getWhoViewReadStatsWRT and getWhoViewReadListWRT methods:
PHP:
->where('params', '=', 'thread_id='.$this->thread_id)
With:

PHP:
->whereOr(
    ['params', '=', 'thread_id='.$this->thread_id],
    ['params', 'LIKE', 'thread_id='.$this->thread_id.'&page=%']
)

Right now I can see all users in a thread, no matter what page they are. Will keep it like that for a while to see if anything gets broken.

Last edited:
I have found solution too but i am in my bed so i can’t update it now :D
But thanks for helping ;)

translate.google.de say:

Hi,
I have the tool installed (and re-installed)and configured.
For "Who has read this thread - enabled forums" I have activated all forums. No error message.

On "Who is viewing this thread - enabled forums" I can not enable all forums. Only up to about half.
Then comes the message:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "

No errors are logged in the console.

What can I do?

LG: Tammy

Attachments

• whdtg_fehler.webp
    whdtg_fehler.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
translate.google.de say:

Hi,
I have the tool installed (and re-installed)and configured.
For "Who has read this thread - enabled forums" I have activated all forums. No error message.

On "Who is viewing this thread - enabled forums" I can not enable all forums. Only up to about half.
Then comes the message:
"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "

No errors are logged in the console.

What can I do?

Hi
How many forums have you?

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The ID in the database says 580 incl. Pages.
It's just a test forum until the move.

2 forums have all states (Germany) including all license plates.
shops
--Bavaria
---- BGL
---- TS
etc...

If necessary, I delete these forums. They are a leftover from a first project and have done so much work that I did not want to remove them;)
Used them for something else, but they are rarely used.

To AddOn:
I would like to have a checkbox: Select all

A suggestion to this Add-on which I do miss. A way to see who is active in the forum section.

Hi
Can you explain more please ?

Regards

Basically what I am looking for as addition to this system (if possible) is a way to view the names/avatars who are active in a forum section on the bottom or top of the page.
So it doesn't matter what thread members are watching within the forum section they all will be displayed in that particular forum section.

Ive used your forum as an example of what I mean (Forum section == Announcements):

For this case everyone who is tabbed on (and after) this URL: https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?forums/announcements.4/
will be displayed in the "Users browsing this forums:".

Hum can you post a thread for this in our forum please
I will look if i can do it in this addon or in new addon

I was wondering if you could explain where the data comes from? One of our admins is concerned that since the slight upgrade, all of his threads show zero views (although the software works from that point, there's nothing historical)

Data from new table and stored when user show threads
I can’t use xf original behavior because history is cleared
So it’s why you don’t have previous history ;)

Top Bottom