[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 - Allow to view who have read threads based on permissions

Requirements
  • XenForo 2.0.0+
Description

You want know who read threads, or know who is viewing thread, this addon will help you.

View attachment 3525

Features
  • Options :
    • Who has read this thread
      • Enable mode
      • Enabled forums
      • Display mode
        • Rich Username
      • Display position
        • Below pagenav
        • Above quick reply
        • Below quick reply
    • Who is viewing this thread...

Read more about this resource...

Basically, they seem to be more or less the same, we had that add-on done for a client on xF1 and felt it would be nice porting and releasing for xF2. Though I might admit we didn't check before if it existed already.

I would promote the difference of $10 :) You seem to be on par feature wise.

What's the performance/query hit with this? The other resource received some complaints so curious if this has any sort of caching or optimizations.

I would promote the difference of $10 :) You seem to be on par feature wise.

What's the performance/query hit with this? The other resource received some complaints so curious if this has any sort of caching or optimizations.

This add 4 queries if both blocks are enabled
3 are used for viewing thread block

;)

How is one to know how many queries the other add-on hits? Cos I have the other add-on and yes it did have its issues but they seem to come and go randomly, as I am looking to get this one for that reason.

How is one to know how many queries the other add-on hits? Cos I have the other add-on and yes it did have its issues but they seem to come and go randomly, as I am looking to get this one for that reason.

I don't know how many queries hits the others addons
I can just respond about mine ;)

It can somehow be a spoiler to hide users who viewed the subject? And then I have 5-8k users in each topic and the list is very large.

xxq0moc.png

I noticed that after the update it does not work. I have one so?

It works a little bit weird. I don't see people viewing a thread (for example myself), unless they are on the first page. Open second page of the thread -> you're gone. Is it expected?

It works a little bit weird. I don't see people viewing a thread (for example myself), unless they are on the first page. Open second page of the thread -> you're gone. Is it expected?

Viewing thread is based on xf activity behavior so it’s normal behavior

Viewing thread is based on xf activity behavior so it’s normal behavior
But I can see that someone is viewing a thread no matter what page they are (in their profiles). Am I missing something?

I mean, it's pointless if it works only with the first page. In a multi-page threads users read fresh posts on the last page.

But I can see that someone is viewing a thread no matter what page they are (in their profiles). Am I missing something?

I mean, it's pointless if it works only with the first page. In a multi-page threads users read fresh posts on the last page.

Honestly i don’t investigate how xf store user activity
But i will check and come back to you

I think it's because you look for params, where "thread_id=N"

->where('params', '=', 'thread_id='.$this->thread_id)

While if user is on another page, it looks like "thread_id=N&page=N". Probably this code doesn't expect another params after thread_id.

I think it's because you look for params, where "thread_id=N"

->where('params', '=', 'thread_id='.$this->thread_id)

While if user is on another page, it looks like "thread_id=N&page=N". Probably this code doesn't expect another params after thread_id.

Can you send me by pm dump of your table where is store activity (xf_session or xf_activty i don’t remember) if you know how to do it
Because in my forum test i don’t have many user and it’s hard to reproduce it currently
So with dump i will can see exactly how data are store for this ;)

If you can’t i will try to look by an other way ;)

Top Bottom