[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2

[XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, leadeboard, announcement,...) - XF2 [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)
I've an other question about this.
I made a user group triggered Trophy (icons on the server). If I assign the user to this group, it takes about 50min to get the Trophy shown in his profile. If I rebuild the addon, it is showing immediately afterwards. Is this normal? I found the cron entry which runs every 40min if I'm correct. Is there any possibility to speed this up, that the Trophy is shown immediately after assignin the user to this group?

The trophy assignment is part of xF default functions (not my add-on).
Immediate assignment is not something they implemented.
Only possibility for you would be to make the cron run more frequently I assume.

I have a questions. I don't know if its possible.

I'd like to assign a trophy to show up with the avatar like yours is showing. I want to make it based on a user field that is checked in the profile. I already know how to do this. What I don't know is if the trophy will be removed if the user unchecks the item in their profile. Does your add-on do this? (I'm not sure if its a default trophy thing or not.)

I know how to do this with groups and user promotions, but I don't want a banner, I want a little image to show that seems to be exactly like a trophy. But, I need it to disappear if the user deselects their choice.
Thanks

It is how the trophy system works.
It matches against a value so if the value ain't there anymore yes.

Am I being stupid? I can't seem to find the right place to put this folder...
Server icons are loaded from the data (or another name if you renamed it) folder of your xF installation.
Icons shall be located in the xfa/trophiesenhancement/icons subdirectory.
I've tried various folder locations inside addons but damned if I can find the right spot. This is from a fresh install by the way so not changed any parameters.

Also what format should they be .ico ?

Thanks in advance

Bug report, occurs when any users "about" tab is selected.

Error: Call to a member function groupBy() on null in src/addons/XFA/TrophiesEnhancement/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 24
  1. XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionAbout() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Today is February 12....this was reported Dec 18 on your website, January 20 here on Xenforo, and I am again reporting that there is no update and the issue persists.

Code:
Error: Call to a member function groupBy() on null in src/addons/XFA/TrophiesEnhancement/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 24
[LIST=1]
[*]XFA\TrophiesEnhancement\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionAbout() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]
screenshot-xen-factory.com-2020.02.webp

Last edited:
XFA updated [XFA] Trophies Enhancement (categories, icons, more to come...) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fix and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • Error: Call to a member function groupBy() on null in src/addons/XFA/TrophiesEnhancement/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 24 (when trophies are disabled)

New features:
  • Option to show or not icon in profile
  • Capability to set a display order for each trophy
  • Capability to set a display row for each trophy (for postbit)
  • User trophies widget in profile sidebar

Read the rest of this update entry...

No, the Trophies I had set up weren't showing....rebuilt the add-on from the ACP and they magically returned....not quite sure what caused the issue.

Glad to have the About tab working again, thank you :)

Ok good :)

Top Bottom