[XFA] Tags Generator (support threads, resources, medias, UBS, AMS) - XF2

[XFA] Tags Generator (support threads, resources, medias, UBS, AMS) - XF2 [Paid] 3.2.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Tags Generator - XF2 - Time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !

Description
It's time to get the content of your forum tagged to meet your expectations !

With this add-on from XFA, you can generate tags for the elements which are not sufficiently tagged on your forum, supporting the following content tagging:
  • Threads
  • Resources
  • More to come in the future
The generator search for threads meeting the criteria you specify and suggests tags based on word occurrences in the item content.

Key Features

Read more about this resource...

Do you have a demo to test?

How will it update tags for threads or resources that already have existed tags? Will it be duplicated tags?

Be nice if we could assign a specific tag to generate depending on which forum the thread was posted in.

I installed the addon, but where is the page to tag the contents ?

In admincp, as you can see from the screenshots, for threads it's located in the "Forum" area of the admincp and for resources in the "Resources" area of the admincp.

Does this add-on compatible with Tag Essentials? Can be both work or use in same time?

I think so. My add-on allows admin to generate tags in admincp or have automatic tag generation upon thread or resource creation in case there is no tag specified by the user at all.

Do you have a demo to test?

How will it update tags for threads or resources that already have existed tags? Will it be duplicated tags?

Nope, no demo sorry.

It won't duplicate tags, it will suggest new additional tags based on text content and the parameters you input as you can see from the screenshot.

Be nice if we could assign a specific tag to generate depending on which forum the thread was posted in.

Hum, what do you mean ?

Will this addon apply tags to my existing threads?

Yep, it will through the generation tool in the admincp.

I think so. My add-on allows admin to generate tags in admincp or have automatic tag generation upon thread or resource creation in case there is no tag specified by the user at all.

Does admin CP Tools add tags from thread title and can add tags only for empty thread tags? Also does this work for Unicode/UTF-8-character thread title?

I have 0 match, with the following criterias :

Threads_tags_generator__RealityGaming_-_Admin_CP_2019-01-05_14-03-07.png

I'm sad this is not working as excepted.

My board URL : https://realitygaming.fr

Does admin CP Tools add tags from thread title and can add tags only for empty thread tags? Also does this work for Unicode/UTF-8-character thread title?

From thread content and/or thread title.
Only for empty thread tags yes if you input 0 in the field.
I don't know about Unicode/UTF-8 characters but I believe so.

I have 0 match, with the following criterias :

Threads_tags_generator__RealityGaming_-_Admin_CP_2019-01-05_14-03-07.png

I'm sad this is not working as excepted.

My board URL : https://realitygaming.fr

Hum, I'll check it's indeed odd as I tested a last time to make the screenshots...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-01-05 à 14.28.57.webp
    Capture d’écran 2019-01-05 à 14.28.57.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Capture d’écran 2019-01-05 à 14.29.03.webp
    Capture d’écran 2019-01-05 à 14.29.03.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 26
I installed and ran and got this...

InvalidArgumentException: Where OR called with no conditions in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 144
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->whereOr() in src/addons/XFA/TagsGenerator/XF/Repository/Thread.php at line 27
  2. XFA\TagsGenerator\XF\Repository\Thread->getThreadsByMaximumTags() in src/addons/XFA/TagsGenerator/XF/Admin/Controller/Thread.phpat line 48
  3. XFA\TagsGenerator\XF\Admin\Controller\Thread->actionTagsGeneratorSearch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I installed and ran and got this...

InvalidArgumentException: Where OR called with no conditions in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 144
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->whereOr() in src/addons/XFA/TagsGenerator/XF/Repository/Thread.php at line 27
  2. XFA\TagsGenerator\XF\Repository\Thread->getThreadsByMaximumTags() in src/addons/XFA/TagsGenerator/XF/Admin/Controller/Thread.phpat line 48
  3. XFA\TagsGenerator\XF\Admin\Controller\Thread->actionTagsGeneratorSearch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 392
  9. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

You had put 0 as number of tags right ?

Top Bottom