XF Optimise [Deleted]

@duydangle, why don't you describe the "problems" you're having so that DI has a chance to fix them?

@duydangle, why don't you describe the "problems" you're having so that DI has a chance to fix them?
I uninstalled this addon for a long time, but I remembered that when I enabled minify js, the tinymce reply box is not displayed. Thanks for your reply.

The description suggests that this addon only helps with deferring the js, meaning the minify js is handled by XF itself now? If so how do I get it to?

DarkImmortal, have you thought about putting out an Add-on just for the Defer Javascript portion of this mod, since that is the main part that is still valid?

Will this be updated? Minifying Java is a very important thing when it comes to site speed. It's one of the issues I'm working on right now in fact. :confused:

All of XenForo's javascript is minified by default.

The only javascript that won't be minified is add-ons (if the add-on developers haven't minified it - personally, I always do), inline javascript and external javascript (Facebook and Twitter).

Most of the stuff that's left over can't be minified or is negligible in its effect.

Top Bottom