XF Feedback: Font Smooth and gradients/icons. + other

aasajjj

Hello,

This thread is regarding feedback for the following in XF:
- Icons (Create thread,upload a file,preview,etc).
- Font Smoothing
- Gradients

May the team of XF please if they could just spend a small amount of their time looking at updating the icons and gradients?. (Even just to see if they within 5-10 minutes came up with something that looks nicer for the forum?.)

And font smoothing:If possible can the XF team look and making the fonts look and feel more smooth?.
I was on a phpbb forum and god dam, it was awful. The fonts looked so outdated/tiny and just awful.

One other thing:If possible, could the team look at making it easier for admins to change their theme:
What I mean by this:
Because a-lot of more companies are using xenForo with their own theme and sometimes it can be awful if they add a really ugly/bad designed theme or something that just does not feel or look right.

Along those lines.

Thank You.

Because a-lot of more companies are using xenForo with their own theme and sometimes it can be awful if they add a really ugly/bad designed theme or something that just does not feel or look right.
What people design for their sites is really outside of XenForo's control :) The styling system for XenForo has to be one of the easiest I've ever experienced (and I've been involved with forums for a long time).

What people design for their sites is really outside of XenForo's control :) The styling system for XenForo has to be one of the easiest I've ever experienced (and I've been involved with forums for a long time).

Yeah, that's great man. its just incase you get some admins and they make the forum look like it was made back in 1999 or something with awful skins,gradients and everything.

Yeah, that's great man. its just incase you get some admins and they make the forum look like it was made back in 1999 or something with awful skins,gradients and everything.

Yes, I've seen the type of styles you refer to :) But the default XenForo style, while not to my personal taste, is clean and easy on the eye.

Yes, well said and as of today it much nicer, and feels smoother than ipb and vb.

Definitely. I find it a lot less fussy than the other default forum styles out there - but then so is the software :D And once you get into the styling, it's so easy to modify it to suit your own tastes.

Top Bottom