1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained XF Basic Dictionary (CATEGORIES)

A list od definitions of names and jargon used on XF for new maybe not so new admins

1. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

Morgain submitted a new resource:

XF Basic Dictionary (CATEGORIES) - A list od definitions of names and jargon used on XF for new maybe not so new admins

Read more about this resource...

There are two versions. The Categories one groups the words, and builds familiarity as you read down the groups. So you never have to read a word which is frustratingly explained later on. There is also an A-Z version.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Possible to increase the font? Impossible to read.

3. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Yes, Font style is not good looking.

4. Luxus

Luxus Well-Known Member

I can read it just fine. And you have always the zoom function of your browser.

5. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Might be worth putting it in as a text file. We shouldn't have to zoom in to read it and that font and size really does hurt the eyes.

Morgain likes this.
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

Zoom? I don't see a definition for that. Maybe the text is too small and I can't read it :eek:

SneakyDave likes this.
  7. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

Yes I was thinking of doing that and I have text file versions ready. But best to wait until the flow of corrections stops. (Coming in on the other version's thread)